Cint works! Sort of.

so it looks like the launch of the Cint US router last week went well, if you discount the fact that we’re not able to retrieve completes through the API - a minor detail :wink:

the router is functional and routing members to surveys properly. its just that once a survey is finished, we aren’t able to retrieve all the parts of the complete that we need to credit a user correctly.

we’ve contacted our reps and will have things resolved shortly.

in the mean time feel free to continue using the router normally. we’ll of course back-credit everyone who completed surveys once we get everything sorted.

apologies for the inconvenience!

plz pay me for the 500 cint surveys i did.

im a legend so u can trust me okay

One question i have to ask is how much do the cint routers even pay?

[QUOTE=LiMiTx;51541]plz pay me for the 500 cint surveys i did.

im a legend so u can trust me okay[/QUOTE]

mind tricks won’t work on me. only money.

the pay varies from survey to survey.

aight how about I bribe you with $1 for each of the 500 surveys I did in exchange for a cool $500

what i MEANT to say was, surveys WILL BE variable pay in the future. for now they’re $0.75 per complete :slight_smile:

the issue with cint completes has been resolved. all past completes will be credited shortly, thank you for your patience :smiley:

All past completes are crediting, but where’s my credit for my new complete? :frowning:

Hi Swiggityswoty,

It should be fixed now. Any new completes should go through, also note that there could be about 10~15 minutes delay on crediting after you complete a survey. Please let me know if nothing happens 20 minutes after you completed a survey.

Thanks!
R1 Staff

cint routers now available in CA, UK and AU!

cint has surveys for many other countries that we’ll try to get in over time. in particular, they have a lot of surveys for scandinavian countries.

stay tuned :slight_smile: