Research for Good bug

Hello everyone!

We need everyone’s help on an interesting bug with Research For Good Surveys which we’ve been getting reports on. It seems some users, no matter what survey the payout says, always gets paid the same amount. It almost seems like RFG payout is “stuck” at a random fixed payout for some users.

If you have been having this problem please let us know by responding to this thread. After we have gathered enough cases we will contact the sponsor and let them know.

Thanks for the help!

• Rain

I’ve been having this problem for weeks now, my R4G payouts are stuck at $1.21 no matter what amount is listed on the R4G page.

Thanks for sorting this out!

Same problem as 2k3

whenever i do an r4g, it heads straight to the failure page except for the daily one.

What if this bug could actually be going in some member’s favor? Maybe the issue with witsrk and some others is that some RFG payouts are stuck at a high amount like 6.21

I’ve done a $4 r4g and a $6 r4g and only got 1.21 for both of them :frowning:

Thanks for the input everyone! Its a weird bug and this info will be useful.

Have a nice day!

• Rain

Hi

these offers never credit me I all ways get denied I take my time on the offers as well still no luck on them been trying all most every day now.

It looks like there aren’t any surveys available to you so it’s not a bug and you’re not banned. :smiley: We’ll have this fixed to show a notification next time when there aren’t any available.

R4G doesn’t even work for me whatsoever! Whatever survey I click on to do, it says it’s not a good match for me, and it doesn’t even ask me questions. Stuck doing “Your-Surveys” the rest of my life :frowning:

stil same

Its still like that for me too as of 3/19/16

Getting straight deny.

Even before I attempt to take a survey, it fails.

Doesn’t let me go to survey page

I don’t know about the survey haven a bug, but the survey sites from rfg don’t let me go to the site where i am supposed to take the surveys. I click on a survey, and every survey just disappears.
Help?:):):slight_smile:

Could be an “Allow pop ups” problem.