Your Surveys API

Hello everyone!

Great news Your Surveys now has more surveys for all with variable payouts.

Please be sure to check out the new Your Surveys API tab.

If there are any bugs you have spotted please let us know in the thread.

Have a nice day!

• Rain

Internal Server Error bug is very common for me, using chrome browser, tried clearing cookies + cache and tried using other browsers, same error for me.

Others are reporting getting paid $15 constantly but getting -1800 pts (as in getting them on hold)

Yeah I’m getting the 15$ per survey. you don’t HAVE to fix that.

blocked for no reason i just clicked on a survey with my login and was blocked

Only 1 survey

I’m only getting one survey for 1.00 and its the same exact survey over and over now i can’t do it anymore help?

I tried to do a $3.25 survey yesterday but rage-quit. today i did two.

first one was $2.19. it paid $3.25
Second one was $2.00. it paid 3.25 as well.

so like, yeah. I mean, personally, I really like getting 3.25 per survey, but you probably don’t want that to happen.

Your Surveys API Credits

Hello everyone!

We have noticed unusual credits coming through and have temporarily suspended Your Surveys API. We have contacted the sponsor to confirm the credits and are waiting to hear back from them.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Fortunately you will still be able to use the Your Surveys router =D

Have a nice day!

• Rain

4/15 Update: Your Surveys has reported that there was indeed a bug with the API. Since the bug was their fault, they will honour the credits and there will be no reversals. Yay! :slight_smile:

Your Surveys API is back online - Happy Earning!

Your surveys had a bug yesterday, I wasn’t able to sign in using email, but I was able to complete surveys still. Today I can sign in again but the first survey I tried never credited. That’s two in the past week or so that haven’t credited for me. :frowning:

Thought you guys should know.