Go Back   Forums > Support > Tips From The Pros

Old 01-27-2017, 11:28 PM   #1
LiMiTx
LEGEND
Trade: 70   0

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx
Default [NEW] High Paying Surveys

Made a simple little app on my site to make it easier and faster to use my survey "trick".

You only have to input your user id once (found at the end of your profile url, or in your account settings) , and then your browser will always be set to show you your account-specific survey links, even if you clear your cookies.

If you're already logged into your-surveys, it will lead you straight to the survey, otherwise, it'll ask for your email, and then lead you to the survey.

https://www.limitlovespotato.es/surveys/
Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.
Old 01-28-2017, 04:46 AM   #2
rmsoft1
LEGEND
Trade: 12   0

I am now waiting for a hold to expire.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:14 AM   #3
jomberiini
VETERAN
Trade: 18   0

international users excluded since theyre american surveys.

All hail the best staff "dotti" fear for her wrath!!!
Old 01-28-2017, 08:55 AM   #4
LiMiTx
LEGEND

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsoft1 View Post
I am now waiting for a hold to expire.
$5.00 and higher surveys will hold you, used to be 45 days, then changed to 75 days, now I believe it's just a normal NET45, so March 15th right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomberiini View Post
international users excluded since theyre american surveys.
I've tested using id's from different countries with low pay surveys, it works fine. The only reason for using this is because the regular api list cuts off at 20 surveys, and you don't see most of them. There still has to be a survey available for the payout you choose or higher. You'll automatically dq from the original survey that the offer_id leads to, because of the survey being closed/not available/wrong country(these id's are a couple months old). After disqualifying from the original survey, IF YOU HAVE ANY AVAILABLE, it will bring up a little blue button for you to complete a survey for the same payout saying something like "You can still get a survey approved. Same payout guaranteed!: Other study [Complete this survey]"

---Note: the database was reset cuz I need to fix sum sht n liek change da algorithm cuz nu nuff advanced n liek overlappin shts n sht (it logged me in as ramensoftball cuz i din't do sum sht)---
Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

Last edited by LiMiTx; 01-28-2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:07 AM   #5
likeliverpool
LEGEND
Trade: 0   0

its dead
Old 07-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #6
LiMiTx
LEGEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeliverpool View Post
its dead
ye i was too lazy to pay my $3 hosting renewal, and they lied and deleted all my sht after 1 month instead of 3 months like they promised so nao i gotta do all dat sht again (doesn't actually take that long but still...)