Go Back   Forums > Rewards1 > Rewards Center
New Posts
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2017, 10:04 AM   #1
Bcalloway22
Rank:
ROOKIE
Trade: 0   0

 
 
Join Date: Feb 28, 2013
Posts: 2
Question How to get Realm of the Mad God items

How do I redeem my points for RotMG items? Thank you.
Bcalloway22 is offline  
Old 01-22-2017, 04:18 PM   #2
thegreatone
Rank:
LEGEND
Trade: 38   0

 
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2015
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcalloway22 View Post
How do I redeem my points for RotMG items? Thank you.
first of it helps if u look under redeem seconed here it is http://www.rewards1.com/gamegold_request.php under redeem then game gold also u havent earned enough points yet for the minimum to order anything so just focus on getting the pts first
thegreatone is offline  
Old 01-24-2017, 06:38 PM   #3
Bcalloway22
Rank:
ROOKIE
Trade: 0   0

 
 
Join Date: Feb 28, 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
first of it helps if u look under redeem seconed here it is http://www.rewards1.com/gamegold_request.php under redeem then game gold also u havent earned enough points yet for the minimum to order anything so just focus on getting the pts first
Thank you. I looked at the redeem options but I assumed the page you linked was specifically for gold.
Bcalloway22 is offline  
Old 01-24-2017, 10:16 PM   #4
Ihtbooboo
Rank:
ELITE
Trade: 28   0

 
 
Join Date: Jun 8, 2009
Posts: 1,082
Default

Here you go full details:

Approved Vendor WhiteBag.net

Delivery Method In-game trade or Mule account

Instructions For orders by mules, login for the ROTMG account containing the item(s) ordered (mule account) will be sent to your email. For members who want items through in-game trade, an order number will be provided once your request is processed. Contact WhiteBag's 24hr live chat, present your order number and character name, and they'll set up a meet to deliver your item(s).

Please note this vendor charges an additional 5% for payment processing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcalloway22 View Post
How do I redeem my points for RotMG items? Thank you.
__________________


CLUB IHT

DRAGON SLAYERS : randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Dynastuz, Mavarin, Seattle

GUILD MASTERS: Trust, mrmean80, KeatonPotatoes,

THE EXCEED: Herrium01, Elysium, xandryx1, yopsolo, Ginganx, cjred007, Fabstone

S CLASS WIZARDS : Shyshy
Ihtbooboo is offline  
Old 01-25-2017, 01:51 AM   #5
thegreatone
Rank:
LEGEND
Trade: 38   0

 
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2015
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihtbooboo View Post
Here you go full details:

Approved Vendor WhiteBag.net

Delivery Method In-game trade or Mule account

Instructions For orders by mules, login for the ROTMG account containing the item(s) ordered (mule account) will be sent to your email. For members who want items through in-game trade, an order number will be provided once your request is processed. Contact WhiteBag's 24hr live chat, present your order number and character name, and they'll set up a meet to deliver your item(s).

Please note this vendor charges an additional 5% for payment processing.
ye i linked him to the page and told him that so guess hes got it now
thegreatone is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump