Go Back   Forums > MarketPlace > Member Services

Old 08-31-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
MoMariner
VETERAN
Trade: 10   0

Smile MoMariner's Referral Services

delete

Last edited by MoMariner; 12-05-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:22 AM   #2
Dynastuz
LEGEND
Trade: 22   0

Send a message via Skype™ to Dynastuz

... Nice shop
Old 10-10-2016, 10:01 PM   #3
LiMiTx
LEGEND
Trade: 71   0

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx

ripoff... you can get 4k views for a dollar or less on like every seo website (seoclerks.com is one), visitors won't fŁucking do shiŁt for you, visiting your ref link won't do anything, visiting and signing up won't either, they need to actually do offers to be helpful. by real visitors im assuming something like a ptc site, where, believe me, nobody will pay ANY attention to what you advertise, they just wait the few seconds required then go to the next ad, they're getting paid fractions of a penny to lok at it, you think they're gonna care about the thousands of ads they see? the graphics may be okay but you need to provide some examples of your "high quality professional grade" photoshop/illustrator skills. If you also have any arguments or justification for the above statements, please reply,

Have a nice day,
love,
llamatechz
Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day