got my sega genesiss games

it took a while and i was getting worried that i had wasted my time on this site but when i saw that my custom order was in my email all my doubt was gone. thanks rewards1 now im going for terraria now.

Yeah it can take awhile for the prizes to be processed, I had ordered 2 games for my Steam account from here last year VVVVV and Star wars: Knights of the old republic and it took both 3 full days to recive, but that’s understandable since they have to take care of all the ones before yours and from my understanding you have to be careful of how many games you gift per day via Steam as it sends red flags, due to the people hijacking accounts back in the early days and using their credit info to gift their actual accounts games, again that’s just from my understanding may not be the case.

As for Terrira yeah I personally love that game(picked it up for 2.50 during the Steam summer sale)and it was worth it and more especially with the upcomming updates which will add stuff like windows, quests, npc quest givers, rival factions that will move into your world and set up their own towns, faction raids on your dwellings, more dungeons, more bosses, more end of game content, improved PVP and team PVP, ect 4 free.

oh man now i really want this game after reading the links man cant wait to get this game

what really man that game is going to get even more fun because i have seen some gameplay videos on youtube and the game looks fun as it is and with the updates that you said that are coming out the game sounds like its going to be epic

Yeah it’s just going to be a while before all the planned new content is patched in, right now they got the 1.6 update coming out which fixes a few bugs such as the dungeon area occasionally spawning in the world gen in a ocean and a few small new items and a spike ball trap being added into the dungeon.

You can read about the new 1.6 patch here

And you can see the notes on the other planned content here(only because I lost the original link to the original post by Redigit games community manager Blue for that and don’t feel like digging around on the Terraria fourms to find it)

Yeah I lost over 40 hours to that game so far and that’s just in single player and I still hadn’t seen or did everything that is in the current version. Of course I started with a Large world so it’s taking me a while to find places like the Underground jungle, Hellworld, the dungeon and some of the rarer metal and items it also doesn’t help that I am still working on my fancy multi level Sky bridge so I can easily access the five or six floating islands I have in my world. Also heard Multiplayer is a blast when you have decent people to play with