Nerdgasm

Hi

I just wanted to share my experience with R1, for the last 5 months i put effort into making points to buy what i consider guilty pleasures, cuz i actually dont have much money to buy things i like, im really glad to have found this site mainly because effort paid off.

In just 5 months i did around $350 just making offers 1-2 hours a day, i dont consider it’s a lot, but hey! its something! i claimed that money on Amazon gift cards, this is the result:

Now i just want to share some tips for you guys.

Easy ways to make points (My way)

1- Daily Surveys: For my it’s the easiest and fastest way to make points, you may seek for your favorites, mine are: SSI Survey, Global Test Market, MyThoughtCounts - Long Survey, Lab 42, Samplicious, SaySoforGood.com - all versions.

These credit everytime for me and i haven’t got any problem with them, and what is cool about it is that you can do them daily.

2- Coin offers: try RadiumOne, Matomy and PaymentWall, they offer nice and easy offers that have high probability to credit.

3- Offers: well, there is not much to say about them, high probabilities to credit and easy to do.

4- Tasks: DO TASKS! they are extremly easy to do and they’ll credit you always, i’ve done $5 in one day doing this, i think tasks are really underrated.

and finally, after every offer you do; make sure to delete your cookies, i prefer to do it manual, not using any software! i have had more credited offers deleting cookies manually. I always use Mozilla Firefox.

Also referring it’s a nice way to make points, but i consider myself a noobie on this, any tip from a savvy member would be appreciated.

I hope this help you guys!

R1 has offered me thing i could never have gotten with my actual job and that is just amazing!

cheers guys!

o.O Great prizes!!! Congrats and I hope you enjoy your games… and is that a phone?

Thank you Lis! yeah, that’s a Samsung Focus i917, got it two days ago! just $99.85, great phone i have to say. I actually took the pic with that cell phone :smiley:

DROOLS!

Have you beaten the other Uncharted titles (1 & 2)?

[QUOTE=TourneDisque;36041]DROOLS!

Have you beaten the other Uncharted titles (1 & 2)?[/QUOTE]

Yeah! i bought the Playstation 3’s 2012 black friday version, uncharted 1, 2 was included in the bundle, Uncharted is an amazing game! loved it

Awesome thread. It looks like your points were well spent. Especially since you bought God of War! :cool:

best game of all times! specially god of war ascension and it’s awesome multiplayer

Congrats on the prizes man :smiley: