Testimonial contest 2!!!!

TESTIMONIAL CONTEST! [junior rank or higher]

Hey guys the winners will be chosen by my friends by most votes. I am sick of testimonials with just a gift code amount. Let’s start being more creative!

[SIZE=“6”]THREE CONTESTS (1 entry per contest)
Post your testimonial you want entered into this thread to enter the contest and on the look what i got thread![/SIZE]

[size=“5”][UPDATE]I have been sponsored by Rewards1 and they have added to the prizes!! AND there is now a NEW contest for Youtube testimonials!!! Because of all this the contest deadline for all 3 has been moved to Nov 30!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”][EDIT]In collaboration with Seattle, he has generously contributed to this contest see this POST!! THANKS AARON! 400 pts have been added to prizes from SEATTLE (aaronq27)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=“3”]Total 9 winners will be chosen, 3 for each contest[/SIZE]

Prizes for testimonials must be from JULY 1ST - NOVEMBER 30TH, 2015
[one entry per user for both mail/digital code etc.
]

[SIZE=“5”]1: Mail order testimonial (prizes sent to your house): [/SIZE]

[SIZE=“4”]
1st place: 2000pts (+500 w/ face)
2nd place: 1000pts (+250 w/ face)
3rd place: 500pts (+150 w/ face)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]MUST have the following to qualify:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE="5"][B]HAND DRAWN SIGN THANKING REWARDS1/ R1 [/B][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE="5"][B]YOUR USERNAME[/B][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE="5"][B]some kind of drawing cartoon character, smiley face, flowers, stars, as long as it is creative etc etc[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]BONUS:If your testimonial has you in it holding up your prize with a THANK YOU R1 sign and username you can win extra points. Let us all see your wonderful smiles! =D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]2: Gift codes or game codes games online redemptions etc.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“4”]1st place: 500 pts
2nd place: 200 pts
3rd place: 100 pts
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]To qualify you must:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE="5"][B]A collection of screenshots including:[/B][/SIZE] [LIST]
  • [SIZE="5"][B]Your R1 prize code page or email they sent you which clearly shows your username. [/B][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE="5"][B]Merchant or game code redeem page proving you got it from Rewards1 (Amazon etc)[/B][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE="5"][B]Use paint or Photoshop or another type of photo editor and draw out the words THANK YOU R1/ Rewards1[/B][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE="5"][B]Include your USERNAME[/B][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE="5"][B]draw something as best as you could with paint, photoshop, random pic added, collage, photo frame, etc etc[/B][/SIZE] [/LIST]

[SIZE=“5”]3: Youtube Testimonials
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=“4”]
    [B]1st place: 3000pts (+1000 w/ face)
    2nd place: 1500pts (+500 w/ face)
    3rd place: 1000pts (+300 w/ face)

Videos must be up during the judging period December 1st - December 7th![/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]To qualify you must follow all the rules of R1 Youtube testimonials from this thread[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]
    BE CREATIVE and HAVE FUN! [Contest ends 11.30.2015]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”] EXAMPLES:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“6”]ENTRIES POSTED HERE MUST ALSO BE POSTED TO THE “LOOK WHAT I GOT” FORUM.[/SIZE]

More awesome contests to come! =D

[SIZE=“4”]MUST HAVE ALL THE CRITERIA OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT QUALIFY![/SIZE]

• Good luck to everyone who enters!

R1 is the best !!

Sounds exciting! Got my mail reward about a week ago! Will enter for sure!

Heres my take

My Gaming PC Testimonial

[SIZE=“3”]My entry.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=skyfall;45620][SIZE=“3”]My entry.[/SIZE]

[/QUOTE]

Dayuum Sky that looks cool!

Mail Order Submission
    http://www.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=9087

Thank r1

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BUY WITH RP!!!

Mail Order Submission
    http://www.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=9109

Thanks guys awesome testimonials I am seeing keep them coming guys! I also raised the payouts (thanks to aaronq27)!!

I got Garry’s Mod, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Bishock, Battleblock Theater, and I am Bread. Pics of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, Grand Theft Auto 5, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (gonna buy it soon), and Batman Arkham Knight coming soon. Got those prizes with the psn giftcards I got from Rewards1.

Okay here it is ;D

Got this Controller a while ago! Thanks Rewards1!

Epic as always Bilbo!

My first reward :smiley:

Thanks booboo :slight_smile:

Yay you got it to work! OooOoO so colorful NICE!

[QUOTE=skyfall;45954]

I got Garry’s Mod, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Bishock, Battleblock Theater, and I am Bread. Pics of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, Grand Theft Auto 5, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (gonna buy it soon), and Batman Arkham Knight coming soon. Got those prizes with the psn giftcards I got from Rewards1.[/QUOTE]

This does not qualify. Please screen shot the prize codes R1 sent you with this pic. Make the thank you rewards1 readable and have your username somewhere.

i did it!

oh SNAP! gratz on getting sponsored, how much or what did they add exactly?

1st place: 2000pts (+500 w/ face)
    2nd place: 1000pts (+250 w/ face)
    3rd place: 500pts (+150 w/ face)