2017 Summer Contests & GiveAways + Nintendo Switch

summer is here, which once again heralds our annual summer contests & giveaways! dust off your survey shoes, its time for free cash money from r1!!

[SIZE=“4”]Earnings Contest[/SIZE]

our tried and true earnings contest is back! earning cash or points from surveys, offers or coin offers will automatically count towards your earnings total - Earn The Most And Win!!

there will be 2 regional categories: one for our US members, one for those who are not :wink:

Place - US - Intl
1st - $200 - $50
2nd - $125 - $20
3rd - $80 - $15
4th - $60 - $10
5th - $50 - $8
6th - $45 - $7
7th - $40 - $6
8th - $37 - $6
9th - $33 - $5
10th - $30 - $5
11th - $29 - $4
12th - $28 - $4
13th - $27 - $4
14th - $26 - $3
15th - $25 - $3
16th - $23 - $3
17th - $20 - $2
18th - $18 - $2
19th - $16 - $2
20th - $15 - $2

[SIZE=“4”]Referral Promotion[/SIZE]

we’re again going with the same referral promotion format as last time.

refer more than 15 active members during the contest period and you’ll earn an extra 30% on ALL referral earnings made within that period!

an active referral is one who completes at least one survey, offer or coin offer, within the contest period.

[SIZE=“4”]Daily Giveaway [/SIZE]

we’ll also be featuring a daily draw giveaway. every day during the contest period, we’ll be drawing at random 5 prizes of $0.50 each.

to qualify, simply earn at least 50 pts (or $0.50) for a chance to win in that days draw.

every 50pts (or $0.50) earned equals one ticket. there’s no limit to the number of entries per day, however you may win at most twice a day.

[SIZE=“4”]Nintendo Switch Giveaway[/SIZE]

yes you read that right. heating up this summer, we’re giving away a nintendo switch* to one lucky member! why you ask? to celebrate our 10 year anniversary of course! :slight_smile:

for those who may remember, we gave away an xbox360 during our first christmas contest. (we’ve come full circle!)

the winner will be determined by a draw, from the members finishing in the top 5 from any category in the earnings (both US + Intl count) or referral contests. we’ll be counting total referral earnings within the contest period to determine referral placement. tickets will be assigned proportional to placement, ie. 1st place will receive 5 tickets, 2nd will get 4 tickets,… 5th = 1 ticket. you may qualify for tickets from both earnings and referral contests.
eg. 4th in the Intl earnings contest = 2 tickets
eg. 1st in the referral contest = 5 tickets
eg. 3rd in the US earnings contest AND 3rd in the referral contest = 6 tickets

as with any of our prize giveaways, winner has the choice to receive either the actual prize, or the prize’s msrp r1 cash equivalent, in this case $300.

*prize is subject to availability at msrp. ie. if we can’t procure one for you at msrp from one of the big box stores, you’ll instead get the msrp cash equivalent, ie. $300.

Additional Rules

contest period: friday jun 23,2017 12am pst - mon sept 11,2017 11:59pm pst
members are automatically entered, and must abide by tos to qualify
winnings will be received as r1 cash
winners are subject to sponsor checks which may delay payouts

Have a great summer, and happy contesting! :slight_smile:

It has begun!!! Summer contest!!!

Wow thanks staff <3333

Can’t wait! Good luck to everyone!

This contest sounds awesome so ima participate! good luck!!! :smiley:

This is what I like to see, and a Switch giveaway, this should get the site rolling. Nice job staff, thanks! Good luck all!

edit:nevermind

kewl.

WELL, I mean.

It’s a nice contest, but not everyone prefers the switch.

But in the eyes of those people, this is just an extra $400 or so.

You don’t want a switch =O

Extra $300 USD is good too lol.

[QUOTE=Dynastuz;50953]WELL, I mean.

It’s a nice contest, but not everyone prefers the switch.

But in the eyes of those people, this is just an extra $400 or so.[/QUOTE]

ew Intl. Why is it so low this year? just when we were finally improving.

and a better prize for a 10 year anniversary would be to change the theme and add more surveys, this site needs a change

Yo Bean is pyro still on here? :L

[QUOTE=Pyrs;51009]Yo Bean is pyro still on here? :L[/QUOTE]I think this is the wrong section to ask questions, you maybe wanna leave your questions in here, Q&A section.

Hello everyone!

Summer is over and so are our contests. Thanks to everyone who participated and make it a success!

Prizes for all contests and draws (including the Nintendo Switch) will be announced shortly, after all winners are reviewed and confirmed.

Congratulations to all the (hopeful) winners!

Have a great day! =D

-Rain

[QUOTE=Rain;51203]Hello everyone!

Summer is over and so are our contests. Thanks to everyone who participated and make it a success!

Prizes for all contests and draws (including the Nintendo Switch) will be announced shortly, after all winners are reviewed and confirmed.

Have a great day! =D

-Rain[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for the nintendo switch, you guys are awesome!

[QUOTE=Rain;51203]Hello everyone!

Have a great day! =D

-Rain[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for the nintendo switch, you guys are awesome!

you didn’t win the switch! I did!

you’re forgetting one little detail; i am you

you won the switch! I did!

GRATZ winners! Wish I made it on the leader board. Good luck on the draw top 5’s!

Earning Contests

When will I get the reward? for the earning contests

All prizes have been distributed and thank you for your patience!

The winner of the 2017 Nintendo Switch Giveaway is:

TourneDisque

[B]Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for making our 10 years a success! :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

• Rain[/B]