Intel 730 Series SSD 480GB - TourneDisque

Hi R1 Community,

I was able to get two(2) Intel 730 Series 480GB SATA 6Gb/s Solid-State Drive during a Newegg shell shocker deal 2014. I used the PayPal I’ve earned from Rewards1.com to purchase these without hesitation.

Yes, I would say I took the time to instal a fresh copy of windows 7 on the SSD but honestly the process was so fast I can’t even remember it. The Solid-State Drive actually seem to make accessing my old hard drives faster?

Thanks Rewards1!~
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

WOW! CONGRATS TD!!! That is soo awesome!

Btw very cool dragon!

Lawlz, if you want one I wouldn’t know because I got the dragon from a used store. But maybe try the worldmarket.com

WOW!! that’s amazing, congrats on your prize! :slight_smile:

SSD will make any computer run/boot faster, specially when you have them running in RAID 0.

Congratz - nice prize!

[QUOTE=xandryx1;43336]WOW!! that’s amazing, congrats on your prize! :slight_smile:

SSD will make any computer run/boot faster, specially when you have them running in RAID 0.[/QUOTE]

Honestly this SSD is already OP and would Raid 0 make a difference or worth the effort? I am not even sure if I am processing enough data for this to even be beneficial in the long run. Seem like Raid 0 is just a mirror of a drive and you lose that extra drive space. let me know if i am wrong?

Well I know it will speed your system even more. Here is a video where Linus explains the benefits and the way to set it up. Here: Raid 0 video

Nice work

very nice :smiley:

raid 0 is suppose to be faster in some cases, you bought two that’s what i thought you were going for :wink:

Grats Tourne :open_mouth: 10/10 will win testimonial contest XD

Oh wow! that video was amazing and my above reply, I must of been thinking raid 0 was raid 1 which I didn’t want. Thanks for all the help xandryx1 xD.

[QUOTE=bean;43345]very nice :smiley:

raid 0 is suppose to be faster in some cases, you bought two that’s what i thought you were going for ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have broken the seal on the other SSD box and now have Raid 0. :slight_smile:

Anyways I am not sure if this is important but I read during my Raid 0 configuration, that it went from SATA 6Gb/s to 5Gb/s?

Thanks for the testimonial points +10 :smiley:

No problem :slight_smile: I soon will get another SSD and run my own as well.

Nice reward tourne. Congrats!