Go Back   Forums > MarketPlace > Member Services
New Posts
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 02:24 AM   #1
Yolo4202
Rank:
VETERAN
Trade: 6   0

 
 
Join Date: Nov 25, 2014
Posts: 4
Default Selling $40 starbucks giftcard

I got a 40$ starbucks giftcard from my aunt for my b-day and i don't even drink coffee enough to even bother to use it so figured i would sell it here,i did look online and you can also sell the card online on gift card seller/buyer sites but figured i would try my chances here first as the seller sites can take up to a few days etc. All i am asking for is 28-30$ paypal. if you buy it and sell it on one of the gift card seller sites you can make some small profit. If interested hit me up
Yolo4202 is offline  
Old 04-07-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
Ihtbooboo
Rank:
ELITE
Trade: 28   0

 
 
Join Date: Jun 8, 2009
Posts: 1,077
Default

Can I use it in Canada?
__________________


CLUB IHT

DRAGON SLAYERS : randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Dynastuz, Mavarin, Seattle

GUILD MASTERS: Trust, mrmean80, KeatonPotatoes,

THE EXCEED: Herrium01, Elysium, xandryx1, yopsolo, Ginganx, cjred007, Fabstone

S CLASS WIZARDS : Shyshy
Ihtbooboo is offline  
Old 04-07-2017, 05:44 PM   #3
TourneDisque
Rank:
LEGEND
Trade: 126   0

 
 
Join Date: Dec 27, 2007
Posts: 1,489
Default

They have a great selection of baked goods likes cookies and scones and even hot coco.

Last edited by rmsoft1; 04-07-2017 at 07:05 PM. Reason: hohoho~
TourneDisque is offline  
Old 04-09-2017, 01:17 AM   #4
Yolo4202
Rank:
VETERAN
Trade: 6   0

 
 
Join Date: Nov 25, 2014
Posts: 4
Default Star Bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihtbooboo View Post
Can I use it in Canada?
As far as i know it can for sure be used in canada. If you're interested in it i am down to sell it to you. Once i get the money i send the code and the pin to you in a dm. Keep in mind i am willing to sell it for 28-30$ so if you want to send 28 i shall accept that as well. At this point i just want to get rid of the darn card as i prefer to brew my own coffee any how. Don't know why i even got starbucks as a b-day gift.
Yolo4202 is offline  
Old 04-28-2017, 08:13 PM   #5
Ihtbooboo
Rank:
ELITE
Trade: 28   0

 
 
Join Date: Jun 8, 2009
Posts: 1,077
Default

If I can use it in canada yes i want to buy it. Are you accepting pts? I don't have any paypal at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolo4202 View Post
As far as i know it can for sure be used in canada. If you're interested in it i am down to sell it to you. Once i get the money i send the code and the pin to you in a dm. Keep in mind i am willing to sell it for 28-30$ so if you want to send 28 i shall accept that as well. At this point i just want to get rid of the darn card as i prefer to brew my own coffee any how. Don't know why i even got starbucks as a b-day gift.
__________________


CLUB IHT

DRAGON SLAYERS : randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Dynastuz, Mavarin, Seattle

GUILD MASTERS: Trust, mrmean80, KeatonPotatoes,

THE EXCEED: Herrium01, Elysium, xandryx1, yopsolo, Ginganx, cjred007, Fabstone

S CLASS WIZARDS : Shyshy
Ihtbooboo is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 10:10 PM   #6
Yolo4202
Rank:
VETERAN
Trade: 6   0

 
 
Join Date: Nov 25, 2014
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihtbooboo View Post
If I can use it in canada yes i want to buy it. Are you accepting pts? I don't have any paypal at the moment.
Very Sorry,i had sold it to another site for 22$ bitcoin already. If i ever get another gift card that i don't want i will be sure to post it here in the near future. Sorry again.
Yolo4202 is offline  
Old 05-05-2017, 01:59 PM   #7
Ihtbooboo
Rank:
ELITE
Trade: 28   0

 
 
Join Date: Jun 8, 2009
Posts: 1,077
Default

Okay all good thanks for letting me know. I love starbucks so yes please feel free to post!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolo4202 View Post
Very Sorry,i had sold it to another site for 22$ bitcoin already. If i ever get another gift card that i don't want i will be sure to post it here in the near future. Sorry again.
__________________


CLUB IHT

DRAGON SLAYERS : randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Dynastuz, Mavarin, Seattle

GUILD MASTERS: Trust, mrmean80, KeatonPotatoes,

THE EXCEED: Herrium01, Elysium, xandryx1, yopsolo, Ginganx, cjred007, Fabstone

S CLASS WIZARDS : Shyshy
Ihtbooboo is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump