Instant Amazon Gift Cards

we’ve made amazon giftcard codes instant! just like the other instant codes, amazon codes for various denominations will now be instantly available to seniors (rank 3) or higher. For US and UK only.

because they’re now instantly redeemable, amazon giftcard codes will be available under “code rewards” [and not gift cards]… for the time being

please enjoy :slight_smile:

update

this is good :smiley: thanks bean

Wow! they are already live, good job. xD

Omg!

BEAN, You are AMAZING! Thank you soo much!

Awesome, thanks bean!

I am a snake

I really like the instant amazon codes but its for .uk and .com but where is .ca at? back at the gift cards section smh- All of amazon sites should both be under code rewards and gift cards tbh…

Is it cause of the forum post that I posted…!!!

NICEE! YAY! Also snake prob no .ca cuz .ca has like nothing!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyy

But can we still have to option of having the amount we wanna put in ? For example a ?55 voucher or even one over 100 etc etc ?

[QUOTE=xxhasanxx;49326]yayyyyyyyyyyy

But can we still have to option of having the amount we wanna put in ? For example a ?55 voucher or even one over 100 etc etc ?[/QUOTE]

That’s not a bad idea, especially if something goes out of stock on the instant ones, a fallback would be beneficial

Yea lol I hope they implement this idea… cuz I just put them out of stock lmao

You bought out all the uk codes?? why you so baller hasan!

loooool im a pro now booboo : D

OMG BALLER!! post all those amazons up in the look what i got! or I bought out all the UK amazon!! like you prize history page!!

As soon as my special reward arrivies I WILL :smiley: !!! CANT WAIT

[QUOTE=bean;49297]we’ve made amazon giftcard codes instant! just like the other instant codes, amazon codes for various denominations will now be instantly available to seniors (rank 3) or higher. For US and UK only.

because they’re now instantly redeemable, amazon giftcard codes will be available under “code rewards” [and not gift cards]… for the time being

please enjoy :)[/QUOTE]
he he