Go Back   Forums > Support > Q&A

Old 06-26-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
skyfall
LEGEND
Trade: 22   0

Default On hold money not coming through

I did a few surveys one month ago on May 27th that put some of the money I earned on hold. It is now June 26th and not a single penny of my on hold money came through. I've had money on hold before and it didn't take this long. Aren't legends able to use "on hold" funds sooner? How come I haven't gotten any of these funds?
Old 06-26-2018, 03:15 PM   #2
LiMiTx
LEGEND
Trade: 71   0

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx
Thumbs down heckin holds

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfall View Post
I did a few surveys one month ago on May 27th that put some of the money I earned on hold. It is now June 26th and not a single penny of my on hold money came through. I've had money on hold before and it didn't take this long. Aren't legends able to use "on hold" funds sooner? How come I haven't gotten any of these funds?
holds don't take just a solid month mboi,

The exact timeframe has been changed a lot, but right now,
(ys) holds are released 2 months after the end of the current one

Surveys done in May will release completely on June 31st

Surveys done in June will release completely on August 31st

ur lucky in this case since the 27th is pretty close to the end of the month, so u shud *only* have to wait until july 31st.

(also you can hover over the cash amount of surveys in your account history to see release dates for individual surveys)

=3
Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
Old 06-26-2018, 03:18 PM   #3
Dynastuz
LEGEND

Send a message via Skype™ to Dynastuz

you can try being patient
Old 06-26-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
skyfall
LEGEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiMiTx View Post
holds don't take just a solid month mboi,

The exact timeframe has been changed a lot, but right now,
(ys) holds are released 2 months after the end of the current one

Surveys done in May will release completely on June 31st

Surveys done in June will release completely on August 31st

ur lucky in this case since the 27th is pretty close to the end of the month, so u shud *only* have to wait until july 31st.

(also you can hover over the cash amount of surveys in your account history to see release dates for individual surveys)

=3
I see. I wasn't aware of this new change. Thank you for letting me know.
Old 06-28-2018, 03:11 PM   #5
Ihtbooboo
ELITE
Trade: 30   0

if it is high paying its net 60 or net 75. Also a little bit should come off hold slowly but faster for you if you are legend. As compared to Elites and lower ranks have longer wait.

NET 45 is 45 days AFTER the end of the month you completed that survey/offer. So if you did something on May 20th the 45 days START counting down May 31st.

NET 60 and NET 75 same thing, its 60 or 75 days AFTER the end of the month the survey was completed.

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Last edited by Ihtbooboo; 06-28-2018 at 03:14 PM.