My best reward from r1 yet!?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT FINALLY ARRIVED…

Tears of joy

Last year Rewards1 got me an xbox one…
But this year…

THIS YEAR THEY GOT ME A SAMSUNG S7 EDGE ! One of the newest and best Samsung phones out there!

TAKE A LOOK:

I got over ?175 worth of amazon vouchers! I even stocked R1 out of amazon codes lol…

Then…a few days later, when I was ready I got this baby!!

A couple of pics taken from my new phone :smiley:

I just wanna say a huge Thank you to R1 which without this site I could not get such amazing rewards like this.

R1 has always given me little gifts every now and then but it gives me a HUGE gift every year! This is one of the best gifts R1 has given me, better then the xbox one from last year !!!

Im so happy, I love you guys! I’m so amazed im running out of things to say, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE OUT THERE! I cant wait to see what R1 gets me next year! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Im gonna go play on my new phone (maybe catch some Pokemon too lol!)

Bye guys, cya soon <3 !!

NICE!!! & congratz

Nice job, congrats! Have fun with Pokemon Go.

dis reward deserves to be in hallf of fame? r1 just saying =D

Awesome job hasan!

Holyyy! Excellente!

[SIZE=“5”]OMG HASAN!!! I am so jealous right now!!! GRATZ HASAN![/SIZE]

Thanks guys :smiley: !!!

Wow Great job, AMAZING phone!

[QUOTE=xxhasanxx;49578]LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT FINALLY ARRIVED…

Tears of joy

Last year Rewards1 got me an xbox one…
But this year…

THIS YEAR THEY GOT ME A SAMSUNG S7 EDGE ! One of the newest and best Samsung phones out there!

TAKE A LOOK:

I got over ?175 worth of amazon vouchers! I even stocked R1 out of amazon codes lol…

Then…a few days later, when I was ready I got this baby!!

A couple of pics taken from my new phone :smiley:

I just wanna say a huge Thank you to R1 which without this site I could not get such amazing rewards like this.

R1 has always given me little gifts every now and then but it gives me a HUGE gift every year! This is one of the best gifts R1 has given me, better then the xbox one from last year !!!

Im so happy, I love you guys! I’m so amazed im running out of things to say, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE OUT THERE! I cant wait to see what R1 gets me next year! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Im gonna go play on my new phone (maybe catch some Pokemon too lol!)

Bye guys, cya soon <3 !![/QUOTE]

woah dude…that might be the best reward someone has received…nice work!!!

eww samsung, u wasted hundreds of dollars on dat?? apple n sammysung suk joni,