Ampario API Fixed

good news! we finally figured out the problem with Ampario API surveys, which weren’t crediting users for any completes (the ones in the ‘General’ tab work fine).

we discovered a bug (from the sponsor) which prevented the postback from being recorded properly, but this has since been fixed and API surveys from Ampario should now be crediting correctly.

all members who should have received credit for their completed Ampario API surveys these past few months will receive whats owed soon, and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Nice. Witsirk is a beast for getting them to work haha

Awesome bean, great to hear!

I seriously wonder how witsrk got them to work, bean, have you guys been watching him?

wooooo

Nice to hear that

The general tab in ampario (which limits to one survey per day) still worked, as bean said, and witsrk only ever did 1 ampario max in a day, so he was most likely doing the general tab.

It still keeps disqualifying me instantly though (redirects me to this page every time and doesn’t let me answer any questions beforehand):

Edit: Think I found a solution for this. I guess your session times out (sometimes) if you get the message above. Just wait 10 more minutes before doing another survey and it should be fixed.

Just did one and it didn’t credit :frowning: