How to get Realm of the Mad God items

How do I redeem my points for RotMG items? Thank you. :slight_smile:

first of it helps if u look under redeem seconed here it is http://www.rewards1.com/gamegold_request.php under redeem then game gold also u havent earned enough points yet for the minimum to order anything so just focus on getting the pts first

Thank you. I looked at the redeem options but I assumed the page you linked was specifically for gold.

[SIZE=“5”]Here you go full details:[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=“5”]Approved Vendor WhiteBag.net

Delivery Method In-game trade or Mule account

Instructions For orders by mules, login for the ROTMG account containing the item(s) ordered (mule account) will be sent to your email. For members who want items through in-game trade, an order number will be provided once your request is processed. Contact WhiteBag’s 24hr live chat, present your order number and character name, and they’ll set up a meet to deliver your item(s).

Please note this vendor charges an additional 5% for payment processing.[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=Ihtbooboo;50581][SIZE=“5”]Here you go full details:[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=“5”]Approved Vendor WhiteBag.net

Delivery Method In-game trade or Mule account

Instructions For orders by mules, login for the ROTMG account containing the item(s) ordered (mule account) will be sent to your email. For members who want items through in-game trade, an order number will be provided once your request is processed. Contact WhiteBag’s 24hr live chat, present your order number and character name, and they’ll set up a meet to deliver your item(s).

Please note this vendor charges an additional 5% for payment processing.[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

ye i linked him to the page and told him that so guess hes got it now