Codes Update

we’ve updated our code prizes with some changes recently, having added some new cards, denominations, and countries. the new codes include battle.net, google play and rixty.

some old codes have new denominations like steam $5 and itunes $5, and we now offer itunes and google play for canada.

we’ve also added an update to the FAQ for users who have problems with their codes. apologies to those users who’ve had a lengthy wait (xbox, etc), we now have a process in place to speed things up.

enjoy :slight_smile:

Very nice!!!

Awesome bean, now CoC users can easily custom order Google Play cards! :smiley:

maybe it be a good idea to add itunes for australian people to since u added canada cause limited places where we can get it?

Wow! These new game codes are a great addition as now members are able to see their goal on the store page. Custom orders are good too but you can’t beat visually spamming the claim button hoping it will magically process your order. Laugh out loud.

What we really need is redeeming rewards on R1 mobile.

Roblox? :o

I hate roblox personally haha but I know my little brother loves the game and I would love to get him some robux, plus it might bring some new people to the site.

eww disgusting

There’s gum in my mouth and all over my face ugh

Gum all over my face and in my mouth

Nice man keep improving r1

Steam card refill pls

The 5$ steam cards ran out please can you refill them asap?

-DeductedCargo

There aren’t RP codes for EUW atm :frowning:
Can anyone recommend a site to custom order a 10 euro RP (League of Legends) card?

[QUOTE=BilboSwagnut99;46655]There aren’t RP codes for EUW atm :frowning:
Can anyone recommend a site to custom order a 10 euro RP (League of Legends) card?[/QUOTE]

Check PCgamesupply?

I checked them and out but I’m unsure if they will provide me with a code for Europ West (EUW). Will do some more research! Thanks btw :smiley:

EU Battlenet codes.

Checked PC game supply and they are not there. Since you guys already have NA it should be worthwhile to get EU.

Yet to find a proper provider for the riot points (europe west) :frowning:
Does anyone have recommendations for a vendor?

why is it all ways Canada and us that get cards what about aus !!

[SIZE=“6”]why are we replying to a 6 month old thread?[/SIZE]

And what about Europe?? :stuck_out_tongue: