Bitcoins Are (Already) Here!

as some of you may already know, we support bitcoin (btc) cash payouts, just that it hasn’t been completely clear where or how to redeem for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

we’ve now added it officially to the cashout payments, and have removed the check/cheque option as hardly anyone used it.

as some of you know instant paypal is done through their api

so its probably obvious that instant bitcoin is coming… please stand by :wink:

Sweet, thanks bean!

ty beani boo <33333

oops almost forgot =x

NO MORE PAYPAL FEES :D:D

no more waiting for rank 4, we’re waiving all paypal fees! this includes instant or ones processed manually. fyi, there’s a daily cap on instant.

[QUOTE=bean;50045]oops almost forgot =x

no more waiting for rank 4, we’re waiving all paypal fees! this includes instant or ones processed manually. fyi, there’s a daily cap on instant.

[edited due to limitx] [/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“7”]ACKCHYUALLY[/SIZE]
there are small fees on every single bitcoin transaction

[QUOTE=LiMiTx;50046][SIZE=“7”]ACKCHYUALLY[/SIZE]
there are small fees on every single bitcoin transaction[/QUOTE]

i stand sort-of corrected :stuck_out_tongue:

it’ll likely be free for members :wink:

[QUOTE=bean;50045]oops almost forgot =x

no more waiting for rank 4, we’re waiving all paypal fees! this includes instant or ones processed manually. fyi, there’s a daily cap on instant.[/QUOTE]

what is the daily cap !!

so wait…We can only use Cash for bitcoins now and not points?

Sweet addition to Rewards1 and If anyone is still curious about Bitcoins and need a little introduction, check out the guide me and SteamSword worked on:

Guide: How To Redeem BTC on Rewards1
http://www.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=10157

[QUOTE=bean;50040]as some of you may already know, we support bitcoin (btc) cash payouts, just that it hasn’t been completely clear where or how to redeem for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

we’ve now added it officially to the cashout payments, and have removed the check/cheque option as hardly anyone used it.

as some of you know instant paypal is done through their api

so its probably obvious that instant bitcoin is coming… please stand by ;)[/QUOTE]

Umm bring back checks?

Nice addition, but doesn’t matter if anyone hardly used the check option, some people may still use it/want it.

what do you mean by Bitcoin email? The Bitcoin address?

when unofficially supported, yes we let users redeem with points since the custom redeem form was the only interface we had. bitcoins are redeemable with R1 cash. for now :slight_smile:

oops, yes. 25 pts for you!

and for those who cannot live without checks/cheques, you can still ask for them through custom request - all 3 of you :wink:

I still feel checks should be added back, last time I tried checks twice, it kept giving me bad checks and I honestly hated it, they should bring checks back but fix them up a bit, after that had happened I didn’t wanna use checks again. :frowning: