2016 Holiday Earn and Refer Contests

the 2016 holiday season is here and black friday will mark the start of our annual rewards1 holiday earn and refer promotion!

[SIZE=“4”]Earnings Contest[/SIZE]

dust off your earning shoes, its time! points & cash from offers, surveys, coin offers and videos will all count towards your earnings total, whoever has the most wins! as always, we’ll feature separate earn contests for our US and international members.

Place - US - Intl
1st - $100 - $40
2nd - $50 - $30
3rd - $30 - $15
4th - $28 - $12
5th - $25 - $10
6th - $25 - $10
7th - $23 - $8
8th - $23 - $8
9th - $20 - $7
10th - $20 - $7
11th - $18 - $6
12th - $18 - $6
13th - $15 - $5
14th - $15 - $4
15th - $15 - $4
16th - $10 - $3
17th - $10 - $3
18th - $10 - $3
19th - $10 - $3
20th - $8 - $2

[SIZE=“4”]Referral Promotion[/SIZE]

we’ll be running last years referral contest’s format again, which makes this more of a referral promotion than a contest. and the requirements have been lowered :wink:

refer more than 9 active new members during the contest period and you’ll earn 30% extra on ALL referral earnings made within the same period!

to count, an active member is one who completes at least one offer, survey or coin offer.

[SIZE=“4”]The Rules[/SIZE]
contest/promotion period: Friday Nov 25, 2016 12am - Monday Jan 9, 2017 11:59pm (pacific time)
members are automatically entered
winnings will be received as r1 cash after contest period ends

have a safe and happy holidays, from the staff @ r1 :smiley:

Nice! And so soon too. Hopefully I’ll rank up to Legend by the end of this comp.

Plz

either witsrk or dydis will win confirmed or they take 1st and 2nd. not fair:mad:

I think there is glitch or something. You see i already did 100 surveys and earned 78.3 dollars but it is not updating in the contest

Thanks bean, this will be fun!

sweet, now i have a motivation to earn :smiley:

ty beanie boo, i was expecting this soon…

how bout we make an offer tho.

if I place top 3 in contest, u gimme back my chat powers,
if I don’t, u take money off mah balance (idk how much u decide)

plz reply if u accept dis or nah

Look at the bottom lol

“The Rules
contest/promotion period: Friday Nov 25, 2016 12am - Monday Jan 9, 2017 11:59pm (pacific time)”

lmao u thought it was on already

:stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to point this out since it has been bothering me.

For those laughing at steamsword’s comment. I believe it is for the wrong reason.

Read it carefully.

Done? Ok. If you have then you will notice that he says he has done ‘100 surveys’ which is clearly a lie, he already knows that the comp starts on the 25th. The joke was intentional.

Sorry I just wanted to point this out.

[QUOTE=likeliverpool;50216]I just want to point this out since it has been bothering me.

For those laughing at steamsword’s comment. I believe it is for the wrong reason.

Read it carefully.

Done? Ok. If you have then you will notice that he says he has done ‘100 surveys’ which is clearly a lie, he already knows that the comp starts on the 25th. The joke was intentional.

Sorry I just wanted to point this out.[/QUOTE]

ye deez ppl got tomatoes for brains,

anyway ty beanie boo ily <3 :p:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D;);):p:):rolleyes:;):p:p:):smiley:

Where is the reward?

Pretty sure that we’re getting it today, but the same time that the contest ended.

Hello everyone!

Thank you to all who joined in on the 2016 Holiday contests!

Prizes have all been awarded =D

Have a nice day!

• Rain

Thanks Rain!

[SIZE=“5”]Thanks R1 and ninja rain!
20th place and $2 received! :):):)[/SIZE]

Thanks Rain! :slight_smile:

Yay, I got 56 cents! :smiley:

Congratz to the winners, I earned Rank 2 in the referral contest. xD

40$ 1st place :smiley: