Go Back   Forums > General > Gaming

Old 09-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
jomberiini
VETERAN
Trade: 18   0

Exclamation Meinkraft!

So who here still plays minecraft? I've been lacking because the server I used a full year on went down the drain with a couple of dupes. I've alway dreamt of a modded anarchy server though thatd be amazing.

All hail the best staff "dotti" fear for her wrath!!!
Old 09-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
LiMiTx
LEGEND
Trade: 70   0

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomberiini View Post
So who here still plays minecraft? I've been lacking because the server I used a full year on went down the drain with a couple of dupes. I've alway dreamt of a modded anarchy server though thatd be amazing.
Noice, I've been lacking after the owner of the server I was always on legit killed himself irl, and then 2 ppl came and took it over sayin liek o its our responsibility now but after a while we found sum shiz out, turns out they like stole or paid sum1 sketchy to steal his logins n sht so that they got control of the website & servers domain, and started up a new shiz. honestly pretty fookin weird. mibi they actually murdered him or sum shiz, i mean what *wouldn't* you do for miENkraFTTt!!?!1!!!!!

rip stefan bostan

edit: god dammit my memory has really failed me, i think my story is still true, just the two guys were dif two guys that did dat sht later down the line, the whole thing is pretty complicated and its hard to find anythin right now because most of the forums the stuff was on are all down. heres a short post i found tho:

Quote:
So today something bad happend, the owner of RebornCraft comitted suicide. He did it because a guy named SurgOG cyber-bullied him and hacked everything he had, even his parents bank account. I have a hard time making this **** because of personal reasons. So here is the link that his sister (i think? I know his sister told everyone about it, but i don't know if that's her) made.

(mentioned link is also down)
Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.
goals:
  • p4 props
  • p4p batteries
  • french fries
  • death

Last edited by LiMiTx; 09-28-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:01 PM   #3
jomberiini
VETERAN
Trade: 18   0

weird stroy
heres a cool thing that happened once upon a time
i been tryina get a schematic from them for it because thats not something you build without saving it

All hail the best staff "dotti" fear for her wrath!!!

Last edited by jomberiini; 10-06-2017 at 11:06 PM.