Brand New Tv Thanks R1

[SIZE=“4”]

[COLOR=“Black”][COLOR=“DarkOrange”]Hi
i would like to give a huge thanks to rewards 1 for my new tv. Processed really fast and got here within 2 days. A huge thanks to ihtbooboo for making it possible. This is my first testimonial in this site however i have gotton numerous things so a huge thanks to staff overall for doing such a excellent job at the start of new yea
:D[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

nothing

ps tried to include a sign but didnt really look the way i wanted :frowning:

Congratz on the NEW TV!! Yep, including a note with these types of testimonials make all the difference but then again NO pressure to add an additional picture because even with a note a noob will still rant on it’s legitimacy.

[QUOTE=thegreatone;47276]A huge thanks to ihtbooboo for making it possible.[/QUOTE] What did she do to help you?

ya

ya i think i need one of there’s for my ps3 looks good !! good work :cool:

[QUOTE=TourneDisque;47280]Congratz on the NEW TV!! Yep, including a note with these types of testimonials make all the difference but then again NO pressure to add an additional picture because even with a note a noob will still rant on it’s legitimacy.

What did she do to help you?[/QUOTE]

iht gave her some of the points and then tgo pay them back

iht seems really rich with points these days, buys tons of jackpot4 tickets every week, holds contest giveaways, and now gives out loans of substantial value.

well it wasnt really substantial value it was only 500 points and needed it cause was on sale didnt want to loose it : P

Dang, congrats! Enjoy that shiny new tv.

Awesome job Kate! :smiley:

R1 definitely pays off for work and time spent! Nice TV tgo!

This is amazing! A brand new TV =) Congrats Thegreatone!

Nice job TGO! It’s really cool to see that you were able to get a T.V. with this site.

Congrats

I’d heard about your request for a TV. Grats on finally receiving it! :slight_smile:

Congratz

Nice and Congratz (party)

Amazing redeem, thegreatone. Well done! :slight_smile: