R1 2016 Xmas Haul!!!

[B][SIZE=“5”]THANK YOU REWARDS1 for making this a great xmas!
I did all my Christmas shopping through R1 (PayPal Cashouts, $500 Giftcard for Nordstrom, and $50 London Drugs Gift Card)! My family and friends all love their gifts.

There were more gifts also but I forgot to take pics. Chocolates and more clothes items.

<3 Ihtbooboo <3

[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=“5”]Frozen toys, RC Drone, Organic cotton Baby Blanket from Nordstrom, Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette, Dri Fit sports Tshirt.

Light It up Smashbox Makeup Gift Sets.

Cobra RC Drone.

Musical Dancing Gingerbread Man, American Eagle Long Sleeve and more.

Urban Decay Naked Eye shadow Palette, Urrban Decay Naked Smokey Eye shadow Palette, Two Spider Man zip up hoodies, Giant Candy canes and more. [/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=“6”]THANKS AGAIN R1! [/SIZE]

Iht keepin it classy with the $500+ rewards xD

Awesome gifts you got, Keep reppin Team Canada on R1.

[QUOTE=Dynastuz;50456]Iht keepin it classy with the $500+ rewards xD

Awesome gifts you got, Keep reppin Team Canada on R1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dyna! Hope you got lots of great goodies from R1 too!! You probably have like $5000 cashouts or something baller lol!

Nice work Cindy!

noice joni cins, and tf’in hell dat drone is tiny

Nice haul! Good job with all the saving up, looks like it paid off…for everyone except yourself, didn’t you treat yourself to a gift?:smiley:

Nah I don’t need to treat myself. Maybe next year lol.

savin up = spendin tons of money in jp and winning for like the 5th time

I did save a lot though even with the jp winnings. Never won 5 times I wish!

well i dunt keep track, i think u’ve won like 3 or 4 tiems tho, u gotten $1k+ from jp

that is lifetime also I lost a ton before winning so sometimes i break even. -_-’

Hey, thanks for sharing the pictures, everything looks amazing.

Thanks TD!

Very nice haul there, ihtboo. I forgot to take pictures of the stuff I bought for christmas from R1, although I do still have the info on amazon I could upload that but will have to be without a hand written thank you note in the images obviously.

Anyway, good job. :slight_smile:

POSTT! I wanna see all the goodies you got!!!

[QUOTE=Rewarders1;50539]Very nice haul there, ihtboo. I forgot to take pictures of the stuff I bought for christmas from R1, although I do still have the info on amazon I could upload that but will have to be without a hand written thank you note in the images obviously.

Anyway, good job. :)[/QUOTE]