My first reward Buzzing

Just recieved my first reward so glad it came.

got to admit it was quick delievry i thought it would take much longer than 5 days

well done bro

Your first reward always comes quick, after that it’s all downhill…

just so we are clear, did you order this 5 days ago and receive it today?

My request was fulfilled on the 2nd and i recieved it on the 5th so yes it took 5 days for my request to be accepted and delivered so it was pretty quick.

ffs. i order a code and i am still waiting and you order something that needs to be delivered and you have already got it.
im not angry with you im actually happy for you its just annoying im still waiting. congratz.

Has it been fulfilled yet mate or are you waiting for it to be emailed?

no it hasn’t been fulfilled yet its on hold for “suspicious behaviour” which is apparently happening to a lot of people. i am just hoping once easter is over i can get some answers because i have sent 2 different support tickets on the 3rd and have yet to get a reply.
so much for replying to a support ticket within 24 hours…

[QUOTE=geoffery;21722]no it hasn’t been fulfilled yet its on hold for “suspicious behaviour” which is apparently happening to a lot of people. i am just hoping once easter is over i can get some answers because i have sent 2 different support tickets on the 3rd and have yet to get a reply.
so much for replying to a support ticket within 24 hours…[/QUOTE]

AWWW unlucky man so far nothing like that has happened to me just hope it works out for you;)

Wow can’t wait to get my first reward

same every offer i do it never gets credited this website is goind down ********** is much better and you can fulfill ebay prizes!:mad:

f u c k i n g chill bro

i still haven’t recieved my first reward how can i chill

[QUOTE=utd96;21675]Just recieved my first reward so glad it came.

got to admit it was quick delievry i thought it would take much longer than 5 days

[/QUOTE]

Is that one of those water purifier water bottles?

Congrats :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=meepfeet;24888]Is that one of those water purifier water bottles?

Congrats :)[/QUOTE]

No it’s protein shaker bottle it mixes the protein powder and makes it smooth and easier to drink. It’s a good bottle and quite cheap only 525 POINTS