SUPERNIGHT RGB LED Strip + 44Key Remote Controller

Hey everyone, I improve my accent lighting around my desk with the help of Rewards1.com. My points were well spent on LED strips and I wont miss them.

[QUOTE=TourneDisque;47933]Hey everyone, I improve my accent lighting around my desk with the help of Rewards1.com. My points were well spent on LED strips and I wont miss them.

[/QUOTE]

Those look so cool! Please post another pic once you have it all set up!!!
Also where did you buy them from?

For anyone who wants to custom order these using rewards1.com I would suggest Amazon.com. Personally I used Paypal and I got these off eBay.com because you can “Make an Offer” on an auction and get it for a cheaper price.

Here’s the image of it set up and it’s on an automatic color cycle fade mode.

that looks cool! nice setup

[QUOTE=TourneDisque;47935]For anyone who wants to custom order these using rewards1.com I would suggest Amazon.com. Personally I used Paypal and I got these off eBay.com because you can “Make an Offer” on an auction and get it for a cheaper price.

[/QUOTE]

That is a really nice setup you have! Love the lights!!! Your keyboard is colorful!!! o.O So jelly!

[QUOTE=TourneDisque;47935]For anyone who wants to custom order these using rewards1.com I would suggest Amazon.com. Personally I used Paypal and I got these off eBay.com because you can “Make an Offer” on an auction and get it for a cheaper price.

[/QUOTE]

think someone is jelly on this post that me and you have better set ups then him XD

They look nice. I just sit here in the dark all night… maybe that’s something I should look into!

@mason These LED are such a tiny investment with tons of benefits. I still use the regular room light and can see the accent lighting no problem.

Hi TD just a question how much were they approximately? Is it easy to set up?

@iht Many, Many, Many, Many kits to choose! I recommend getting a package that includes the full 44key remote controller because of the color modes and dimmer(brightness) options. If your patient you can get a kit including a power adapter for around $15USD w/free shipping. You might be able to save a couple bucks if you already own a spare power adapter that fits into the ir receiver box.

I used a staple gun to hang it up, just stapled then took a screw driver to pop it out a little and then sorta hung it in place.

Thanks TD I will definitely take a look!

So cool Tourne! Have fun with it and nice setup!

@BilboSwagnut99 The image was just a quick digi request, not really the best shot to show off my set up. much love!