Paypal cash outs

Hello everyone!

UPDATE: Paypal is back up and running!

-Rain

Is there any updates about pay pal?

It legit hasn’t even been 24 hours since the original announcement, which stated that it would probably be a week, and that everyone would be notified.

dammit joni wut u think changed?

Be nice joni!

[QUOTE=LiMiTx;51460]It legit hasn’t even been 24 hours since the original announcement, which stated that it would probably be a week, and that everyone would be notified.

dammit joni wut u think changed?[/QUOTE]

lmao, is there a reason for it being down?

Any new updates yet??

no. you don’t have to ask

[SIZE=“4”]R1 STAFF will post an update when the status of the PayPal System has changed… Please refrain from spamming the forums asking for updates.[/SIZE]

paypal is back as of yesterday.

the reason why paypal was down was because - i must apologise - we forgot to topoff the balance =x (for whatever reason paypal takes like 7-10 to process incoming funds)

we assume any of the api requests were simply queue’d and have now been processed. please let support know if you have any further issues.

again, apologies for the inconvenience!

I just cashed out and it is pending.

You’ve probably been classified as high risk, which means you no longer get instant payments. Contact support/staff if you want to get instant back.

Hello,

All pending cash outs should have been completed this afternoon.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Pay Pal

Yes it say’s pay pal is working but I went to cash out and it goes to pending. I cashed out yesterday it was instant. I don’t get this at all.

Yes I just cashed out for pay pal it is pending now. I got it instant yesterday. I don’t know what is going on?

paypal cashout is down

[QUOTE=Rain;51455]Hello everyone!

UPDATE: Paypal is back up and running!

-Rain[/QUOTE]

i tried cashing out to paypal and for two days now it still pending what is happening.