EngageMe.TV crediting bug

we found a bug with the EngageMe.TV [US] video offers. members were watching videos but not getting credited properly. the problem has been corrected and all affected users have been back-credited accordingly.

we apologize for the inconvenience.

for those that don’t know, EngageMe.TV videos have unlimited earning potential - no cap and videos can be re-watched. Works best (for now) on chrome. Desktop only no mobile traffic.

Cool, thanks bean!

Thank you for the update bean!

why does australia not have this i have seen else where in offers before on different places

good question!

we asked and were told that there WAS engageme for a limited time in australia for testing purposes. they were offlined for the time being to be US only.

on the up side canada is almost ready for release. australia and united kingdom will soon follow, a few months they said.

[QUOTE=bean;50472]good question!

we asked and were told that there WAS engageme for a limited time in australia for testing purposes. they were offlined for the time being to be US only.

on the up side canada is almost ready for release. australia and united kingdom will soon follow, a few months they said.[/QUOTE]

also bean not many aus do videos

[QUOTE=bean;50472]good question!

on the up side canada is almost ready for release. australia and united kingdom will soon follow, a few months they said.[/QUOTE]

k thanks!

i can see myself using engage me.tv when bored and got no offers

Is EngageMe.TV still a thing? I can no longer find this offer.

You should find it here http://www.rewards1.com/videos.php