OVERWATCH Giveaway

Everyone must be excited for the new game OVERWATCH from Blizzard, releasing May 24, 2016!

To celebrate, we are holding a giveaway to win your own copy of the special
OVERWATCH Origins Edition or the cash equivalent!

The game is regular $39.99 whereas one lucky winner will get a Origins Edition $59.99!!

Origins Edition includes:

5 Origins Skins Overgrown Bastion!
Blackwatch Reyes, Slipstream Tracer, Strike-Commander Morrison and Security Chief Pharah.

Digital Goodies!
Tracer Hero, Baby Winston Pet, Overwatch Card Back, Mercy?s Wings and Player Portraits.

Please note: will not include pre-purchase special Noire Widowmaker skin, since we won’t know who wins until afterwards.

Giveaway runs April 17th 2016 12:00am - May 24th 2016 12:00 am

To enter, every $1 (100pts) earned will get you 1 ticket into the draw. Winner will be drawn on May 24th and be notified by email.

By random draw THE WINNER IS:
thegreatone

Congratulations!! Your prize has been added to your account $59.99 cash! =D

Some fun stats the user with the most tickets was witsrk with a whopping 406 tickets (compared to thegreatone’s 84 tickets).

Thanks to all who participated!

This is awesome!!!

where do we send the points to enter and u should put this under the win section good idea :stuck_out_tongue:

you don’t send pts, you just earn and you will be entered automatically.

Thanks for the contest! I’ve been wanting to try this game out myself.

ah im so dumb xD i see sounds like fun

Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

Good luck all cuz I am gonna win this! =P

whattt

Good luck to all. Im not a fan Overwatch but good thing there’s a cashout, much rather play battleborn with my mates

wonder who has the most tickets?

The game looks so good! Very creative contest aswell! Good luck to all!

[QUOTE=likeliverpool;48219]Good luck to all. Im not a fan Overwatch but good thing there’s a cashout, much rather play battleborn with my mates[/QUO

Did anyone try the BETA??

Yeah! Dynastuz and I played a couple games together and he continuously got PoTG. He was a good teacher because at one point I couldn’t even figure out if we were ATTACKING or DEFENDING because it honestly looked like a graphic the way the text notice was displayed pre-game.

LOL sounds like you had fun. Is it addicting yet lol.

So we don’t have to send points anywhere to enter and for some reason it says I have some earned. Someone please keep me updated!

yea you don’t have to buy any tickets. You just have to earn 100 pts and you automatically get 1 ticket for every 100 pts or $1 earned =D

GOOD LUCK!!!

ye cant wait to cashout dat sweet 59.99

jk good luck

wat is this