Garry's Mod

http://prntscr.com/5qmwif
I got GMod! I was actually scared that this would be put on hold since I did that nielsen digital voice offer the same day I redeemed it. As always, [SIZE=“5”]THANKS R1!!![/SIZE]

Congratz! Normally you would be on hold but you had extra points to cover the costs so that is why you were able to get it =)

Wait, what? Do you mean like when I payed? Because if you do… it was 1 point extra XD

Congrats on your reward and enjoy it mate :smiley: Also don’t be afraid of them high paying offers. :wink:

Nice job!!! you should enter this in my testimonial contest!! Just make sure to add the required drawings, thanks R1 etc.

hey so i custom order then what happens?

shadowevo, please use the correct forum category to ask a question next time. Since this is your first prize, it will take around 3-5 days for the staff to approve your request and order your prize for you. Please be patient during this time as there are many other requests along with yours.

I think shadow wants to know how to order a steam game? Like how exactly does one go about to getting it through custom order.

Awesum, congratulations! I love that game lmao