Go Back   Forums > Support > Q&A

Old 10-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #1
lacrim
JUNIOR
Trade: 0   0

Default about cancelled cashouts

hi ,
there is a cancelled cashout in my account since Apr. 13th, 2017 .

Old 10-06-2017, 04:00 PM   #2
LiMiTx
LEGEND
Trade: 70   0

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx

u get refunded when it's cancelled. usually they have a reason somewhere but im guessing it doesn't say anything. it was a while ago so you can try the cashout again
Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.
goals:
  • p4 props
  • p4p batteries
  • french fries
  • death
Old 10-07-2017, 09:54 AM   #3
lacrim
JUNIOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiMiTx View Post
u get refunded when it's cancelled. usually they have a reason somewhere but im guessing it doesn't say anything. it was a while ago so you can try the cashout again
i never got refunded.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:14 AM   #4
Swiggityswoty
ELITE

Send a ticket in to R1 support (that will probably never get answered) or spam a staff member when they get on (don't actually do this though, just send one message, and if you do it, don't say i told you to)
Old 10-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #5
LiMiTx
LEGEND

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrim View Post
i never got refunded.
You probably got reversed on some offers. That's probably why they canceled it if you did.
Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.
goals:
  • p4 props
  • p4p batteries
  • french fries
  • death
Old 10-07-2017, 01:32 PM   #6
lacrim
JUNIOR

Quote:
You probably got reversed on some offers. That's probably why they canceled it if you did.
the 27.81 usd has been earned as commissions in almost a month and through many surveys and offers done by my referrals.
so no reversions occured. Plus, there is always an "on-hold balance" in any members' account being kept just for reverse issues.
( hover on points balance to see it).
Old 10-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #7
LiMiTx
LEGEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrim View Post
the 27.81 usd has been earned as commissions in almost a month and through many surveys and offers done by my referrals.
so no reversions occured. Plus, there is always an "on-hold balance" in any members' account being kept just for reverse issues.
( hover on points balance to see it).
If some of your referrals reverse an offer, they also take the earnings from you. Anyway I'm not a staff member so I can't look into this and see what happened.
goals:
  • p4 props
  • p4p batteries
  • french fries
  • death
Old 10-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #8
lacrim
JUNIOR

Quote:
If some of your referrals reverse an offer, they also take the earnings from you. Anyway I'm not a staff member so I can't look into this and see what happened.
i knew what you mean, but it wasn't a reverse.
Anyway, thanks.