2nd reward request fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU REWARDS1 I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 2 MONTHS AND I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THERE IS NO WEBSITE BETTER THAN THIS. NEW OFFERS ARE UPDATED DAILY IT IS RIDICULOUSLY EASY TO GET LOADS OF POINTS AND UNDER A FEW MONTHS I HAVE EARNED OVER ?20!!! I HAVE SPENT THIS ON PROTEIN SHAKE AND A BOTTLE SO NOW I CAN GET MASSIVE IN THE GYM.

THANKS REWARDS1 YOUR ARE THE DON!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

awesome man how many points did it cost you??

You can go on his profile to check his prizes and how much it costed him

Cost me 14.91 for protein
5.35 for shaker

so altogether 20.26 points which is about ?15

[QUOTE=utd96;21904]Cost me 14.91 for protein
5.35 for shaker

so altogether 20.26 points which is about ?15[/QUOTE]

your’re so lucky man i wish i could get as many points as you

Keep it coming :smiley: Congratulations!

grats man!!! thats sick

My advice to you is stick at it keep on doing offers and daily surveys but remember to clear cookies after each offer and watch your points build up

Good Luck man

Thanks Guys:):):smiley:

[QUOTE=utd96;21932]My advice to you is stick at it keep on doing offers and daily surveys but remember to clear cookies after each offer and watch your points build up

I’ll Try :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=freexbox;21975][QUOTE=utd96;21932]My advice to you is stick at it keep on doing offers and daily surveys but remember to clear cookies after each offer and watch your points build up

I’ll Try :)[/QUOTE]

Hope it works for you man :slight_smile:

this is cool!!

How Long?

how long did it take to get the reward to get fulfilled?

took about 3 days for it to be fulfilled and because I brought it from amazon, it took 2 days for it to be delivered. Different vendors have different delivery times.

Kwl :smiley:

Nice :smiley:

how long will it take me to become a senior member?

cool story bro:D

LMAO:eek:

I honestly don’t know, not that long :slight_smile: being a senior member really isn’t anything special so you’re not missing out on anything :slight_smile: