2 Xbox360 Games

Just starting to grow my Xbox360 collection and ordered 2 games for the Xbox360, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Burnout Paradise. Both games were under $20.00

Looking forward to playing Skyrim, been wanting that game for a while now.

Thanks Rewards1!

Congratz, let us know how it is =)

Thanks Nooma, both games look very good. Can’t wait to play them.

Nice job, Billy Bob Joe! :smiley:

Thanks Trust!

Skyrim! I heard it’s great. Never heard of Burnout though :stuck_out_tongue:

Gratz on the prizes!

[QUOTE=lis281;37261]Skyrim! I heard it’s great. Never heard of Burnout though :stuck_out_tongue:

Gratz on the prizes![/QUOTE]

Thanks Lis! I heard great things about it too, Burnout is good racing game, used to play it on the PS2 a lot before it broke.

I played Burnout on Gamecube. :smiley:

Both games were under $20.00

Wait so it was under $20 each (originally), or it was under $20 after the amazon GCs?

Originally, both games were under $20.

@Trust: I remember renting it for the Gamecube, first time playing and it was an alright game. When I started playing Burnout 3 Takedown, that’s when I got into it.

Heading to amazon now.

Congratulations =)

Thanks UDK!

Burnout Paradise is a good game so far. You can go anywhere, there’s no road boundaries telling you where to go, you have to rely on the map to get you to where you want to go. Makes the challenges much more difficult, but more fun.

I’ll upload some pics later.

Still waiting on Skyrim.

I would like this to be in the testimonials section. Thanks!

Testimonial

"I’ve Been a member of Rewards1 since 2008 and I’m still amazed. Took me less than a month to get these games. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Burnout Paradise. Both games arrived very quickly. For the skeptics, this site works, and is fast at fulfilling your rewards, great support and community. This site is great to get free stuff from.

Thanks Rewards1!"