Thank you rewards1

I just wanted to take a minute to thank this site. People who say Rewards1 is a scam didn’t take the time to learn how the site works, or are looking for someone to hand them money for doing nothing. I have been on this site for almost 1 year. I don’t post a lot of the rewards I get because they don’t look great to most people, but they have really helped my family. I will list some of the things I have gotten with my earned points and money from this site.

Co Pays for mine and my husband’s medications we have to have.
Diapers for our 2 year old son
A bike and tablet for my son’s birthday, he is really smart and into high tech…lol
Food when our income didn’t stretch far enough
Gas for our car
The list goes on and on, so you see Rewards1 has really helped me and my family in times of need.

THANK YOU SO MUCH REWARDS1 :smiley:

[QUOTE=nicole0220;46581]I just wanted to take a minute to thank this site. People who say Rewards1 is a scam didn’t take the time to learn how the site works, or are looking for someone to hand them money for doing nothing. I have been on this site for almost 1 year. I don’t post a lot of the rewards I get because they don’t look great to most people, but they have really helped my family. I will list some of the things I have gotten with my earned points and money from this site.

Co Pays for mine and my husband’s medications we have to have.
Diapers for our 2 year old son
A bike and tablet for my son’s birthday, he is really smart and into high tech…lol
Food when our income didn’t stretch far enough
Gas for our car
The list goes on and on, so you see Rewards1 has really helped me and my family in times of need.

THANK YOU SO MUCH REWARDS1 :D[/QUOTE]

thank YOU nicole for your sincere and heart-warming testimonial!!

as staff we love hearing from our happy users, and we wish you continued success! :smiley:

this brings a tear to my eye… i’m moving this to testimonials forum

This post made my day!!! Sent you some pts too =D

Glad you found this site! I also use this site for when I am strapped for cash and need extra money.

Nice testimonial Nicole. It’s pretty cool to see people who are getting real use out of this site :slight_smile:

Simply amazing! Lets hope for many more years of Rewards1 to come! xD