Go Back   Forums > Rewards1 > Community Discussion

Old 03-05-2017, 08:44 PM   #1
Mavarin
LEGEND
Trade: 8   0

Default On holds, support, new rank

75 days on hold is a bit much if you only requested a $5 gift card, and not everyone should be put on hold if they haven't got any reversals. These on holds have made it difficult to use this site, and users are leaving because of it. I hope the staff realizes this.

$20 or less items should have a 10 day on hold limit, not 75. $50 rewards should have 45 days, $100+ should have 75 if there's any suspicious activity.

Support needs attention, it takes a month to answer a ticket, and sometimes they just close it without answering.

A new rank would be nice, without having to worry about on holds.

Old name: Billinator
Old 03-06-2017, 06:09 AM   #2
Dynastuz
LEGEND
Trade: 22   0

Send a message via Skype™ to Dynastuz

I deeply suggest staff to just do some extra research to figure out how the reversals work within their sponsors, which would mean getting extra clarification from their partners, for example, to clarify how Your-Surveys issues their reversals, that way they can better judge on how to work out a solution.

I think you should get no holds if you have no recent history of it (or if you can explain why you had a hold with valid reasons), I know this puts the site at risk of losing more money, but a safeguard could be to enforce harsher penalties to people who do actually get reversals, therefore discouraging any fraudulent activity, and to slip in a point about people like 'candailymoney' and his alternate accounts, R1 staff should keep a close eye on people who complete a survey multiple times over (same payout survey) and question those users more, like how everyone did with LiMiTx, and look he was able to explain himself.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:50 PM   #3
Mavarin
LEGEND

They also need to do something about this multi account thing, allowed to make 1 account per 6 months. This will cut down fraud and on holds. Candaily should be straight up banned, he's already broken the tos with multi accounts, with completed surveys on each. They should just hire a lot more staff to speed things up.

Old 03-06-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
lonelymonkey
STAFF

Hi guys,

I think it's good to clarify a few things regarding to the recent changes in holding offers etc.

Our goal is to allow users redeem prizes more quickly and not having to wait. This is why we are trying to make more instant prizes available.
Due to this reason, we've adjusted the system so it'll automatically determine how much to hold the user according to their profile (such as reversal history), and we allow the user to spend the unheld portion. For example, if the system determines 10% hold on an offer, the user will be able to redeem 90% of the points from that offer within a few days.

Previously if a user is determined to be risky, we may restrict the user from instant prize, and also hold the user's prize at prizeclaim. With the new hold system in place, we should see less prizes being onhold and less users being restricted from instant prize.

So for senior+ users, if you see a 75 PTS on hold, don't freak out, you'll probably get 90% of it in a few days (unless you have poor/fishy history).

For those who were restricted from instant prizes, we'll review your profile and most of you should be able to do instant prizes again soon.

Hopefully this clears some confusion.
R1 Staff

hehehehe..

Last edited by rmsoft1; 05-03-2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: hohoho~
Old 03-08-2017, 03:23 PM   #5
Ihtbooboo
ELITE
Trade: 27   0

YAY awesome THANKS lonelymonkey!

CLUB IHT

DRAGON SLAYERS : randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Dynastuz, Mavarin, Seattle

GUILD MASTERS: Trust, mrmean80, KeatonPotatoes,

THE EXCEED: Herrium01, Elysium, xandryx1, yopsolo, Ginganx, cjred007, Fabstone

S CLASS WIZARDS : Shyshy
Old 03-13-2017, 09:12 PM   #6
LiMiTx
LEGEND
Trade: 70   0

Send a message via ICQ to LiMiTx Send a message via AIM to LiMiTx Send a message via MSN to LiMiTx Send a message via Yahoo to LiMiTx Send a message via Skype™ to LiMiTx

lol everybody is getting like 80-90% immediately and I'm over here chillin at 34%

[nvrmnd shiz edited here before bin resolved thanx rjuan]

I'm the first to get muted by them

Last edited by LiMiTx; 03-13-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #7
Darkguy
VETERAN
Trade: 1   0

I get you guys are trying to make this all work, but for people like legends and elites and vets who have been on this site for months or years, you at least have to trust us. Like Mavarin i think there should be another rank that is immune to holds- or at least someway to earn immunity.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:29 AM   #8
lonelymonkey
STAFF

To Darkguy,
We do trust higher rank users more, which is why higher rank users normally get lower % hold, but this also depends on their profile. A rank immune to holds is not likely to happen as we have had high rank users with clean profile getting bunch of reversals in the past. What we are constantly working on is to make the hold more reasonable and less punishing to the users.

To LiMiTx,
The hold % depends on how risky your activities are. Your activities showed that you target high paying offer/surveys specifically, that's why you are at higher % hold.

R1 Staff

hehehehe..
Old 04-03-2017, 01:21 PM   #9
Mavarin
LEGEND

You trust higher ranks more, and yet you're giving higher ranks negative points? Now even 1 pt offers are going on hold, coin offers, and even your surveys router. The staff have completely lost it, and I'm seeing even more complaints about the new system. If api is causing a lot of issues with on holds, why not just have it removed, and replaced with an alternative. I don't think the staff trusts higher ranks, or they wouldn't have had to change the system. Everything should go back to the way it was, 1.50+ is on hold, but make it 20 days or something, credit card offers should be the only offers to go on hold for 75.

The new rank could work, if you haven't had a reversal for quite some time, in a year maybe, you could qualify for the new rank, and if you get a reversal, you would have to wait another year before you can use that new rank again.

Last edited by Mavarin; 04-03-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:26 PM   #10
rmsoft1
LEGEND
Trade: 12   0

Users who have a very high-risk reversal rate are the ones who are experiencing (harsher) holds, The only thing I can think of is to avoid reversals altogether. Use legitimate information and don't rush through offers. As much as it has killed site participation, I really don't see it changing anytime soon. Staff are just trying to cover their butts