COD: World at War

http://prntscr.com/6294vb

Ok, guys, enter the story of Meeker.

There once was a guy named Meeker. One day he wanted to see how Call of Duty might run on a low end laptop, in which he has. So then he searched it enough, and he was hyped. So he decided he wanted to get the game. He didn’t want to wait until a whole week or more, so he decided to do a grind for points, but didn’t know how. Luckily, when his friend (that he had referred a few months back) started to try and earn, he chose Your-Surveys. It worked for him, so Meeker thought “hm, I should try that again.” So he used a different email address, because the one he normally used always got blocked. It worked, and these surveys were fairly easy. So he did a grind for points using those surveys and was able to order the game in a day and a half. Now, he is downloading the game on Steam and hopes that it runs well on his low-end pc.

The End.

[SIZE=“5”]THANKS R1![/SIZE]

Also, add me on Steam if u want: Just look up Meeker and look for the one that says Austin under it.

I just cracked half of those games lol.

CONGRATS HOWING!!! You should add this to your awesome collage!!

Awesome! perhaps we could play custom zombie maps sometimes :slight_smile:
Add Finnman97 on steam.

Gratz H0TW1NG xD

I noticed Rewards1 had some activity on there steam profile, guess they were gifting you a game at the same time? :]