This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZenCraft - MineCraft SMP Server

Welcome to ZenCraft. Here are the rules.

1. Absolutely no griefing.
    2. Don't venture off or go too far in the world. [Just be considerate when generated new chunks.
    3. You must be whitelisted to play in the server.
    4. To be whitelisted you must:
    ........a. Post in this thread with your MineCraft username.
    ........b. Write a paragraph on why you wish to join the server or what you would like to build.
    ........c. Include an image of something you have built with your username clearly visable in the image. [Optional]
    5. To be whitelisted you must post in this thread with your MineCraft username.
    6. Rules are subject to change in the future.

Player Server Commands:

Teleporting:
    /home
    /sethome

Chest Lock - Lockette:
    http://goo.gl/VlRqo

McMMO Plugin:
    [url]http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wik

zencraft FTW

Comment

150 posts, no one can join!!!
      RIP MOD STATUS

Comment

Disconnected by sever!
        Outdated server!

***** 4REAL?

Comment

Because I haven't updated it to 1.7. I have said not to update if you want to play on the server. Who are you on the old forums?

I'll base it off the old forum if possible for the 150 posts.

Comment

If anyone is interested. Original World Seed: -6348163113279599221

Comment

Yes you did say that but you also said that you update it a 3-5 days after update release..?

Comment

Yes but the problem is that I didn't expect there would be a duping bug. I am able to update but I choose not so I don't have to keep watch on everyone and also not risk the server crashing due to pistons.

Comment

As long as the server runs on more than 4 gb of ram your fine. Pistons won't crash the server if you give certain people permission to do so. Building rights notch approved =d.

Comment

Oh my gosh..

masdjfkljasdkljdklsfjskldfjkldsjafklasdj;fkjklfasd kl;fdjsafkljdsklafjsdklfjsdkljfaklsdjfkldsjfklsdjf kadjfkl;jsdklfjskldfjasdkljfksdjfklasdjkfjsdkfajl; ksdjklsdajfklasdajfdkls;fjlsdkjfklsdajfkldjfklasdj fkldafjdklfjsdklajfakljd;klfjdaskfjsd;jfkladjsfsdk l;afjklsda;fjldksjflkasdjfkljsdfl;akdsafk;sdjfkl;s dafjksdl;fasdf;sdjfsaflkdjsafjkldasjf;sdjfaklsdfjd fklasdfjas;dklfjkasdlfjklasd;jfdlsajfklsdjfjasdlf

/rage

Comment

No, the full MineCraft won't normally run on mobile devices and I expect it to run horribly if possible. Also use http://*******/ if you want to make money off skins downloads. I would just go with the MineCraft forums and if they're good enough hey go viral. Another way would be making custom maps.

Comment

I still have to wait for the bukkit team to create the server client for 1.7.3. Could be as early as today or late as tmr.

Comment

lastwill have you played Survival Island map? Everyone on R1 could go there and kill each other!
                          Who remembers Pyros...
                          and Maxin...

them postwhores.

Comment

No we haven't but we've played a few custom maps before.

Comment

Okay LW. He fixed the duping bugs. NOW can you update?

Comment

Working...
                              X