I have a confession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a confession

I have NO friends i have are on r1 and i have nothing to look forward to in life and i just sit home all day and try to do surveys so make some money to eat junk food. I got to school and eat my food in the bathroom because im scared to sit alone at lunch and sometimes my food falls in the toilet and i have to go get new food. i have to pick my food out of the toilet bowl because i dont want others to know how im eating in there and feel gross because i feel like poop everywhere on my body.

I have a decent amount of referrals and i got them by sitting home all day making videos and stuff to cover up my loneliness. I help my referrals and tell them to add me on skype so I can help them do surveys so that i can get ref cash or a payment from them and i like to call it Bane School
    ltm

My only friends on r1 are awesmoness2800, limitx and snakehawk100 and they give me my only joy and make me want to come online because of my loneliness.

All i can every look forward to is teaching my referrals how to do banes even thought most never message me back or leave before they do anything. I currently have over $100 on hold and every cent that comes back to me gives me life and is a new reason to get up out of bed.

Im a broken person i hope all of you don't hate me.

oof
    Originally posted by jollyhersfa
    Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
    sigpic

Comment

Is this true now FORCE??
      Woopity poop
      ⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠒⠉⢉⣉⣙⣒⣠⣀
      ⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⠐⡞⢩⣭⣭⣭⣀⡔⣒⡚⠇
      ⠀⠀⠠⠁⠀⠀⠉⢿⡘⠃⣸⠃⠓⠒⢦⠌⢦⡀
      ⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢍⡉⠁⠐⠦⠤⠞⡀⠀⠀⢣
      ⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠉⠉⢳⠄⠀⠸⡆
      ⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇
      ⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡄⠀⠀⠀⡇
      ⡠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⣄⣀⡴⣤⣀⠴⠁⠀⠀⡇
      ⢣⠘⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏
      ⠀⠑⣄⠈⠢⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⡰
      ⠀⠀⠈⠑⢄⡀⠁⠢⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠒⢁⠔
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⠤⣀⠀⠉⠒⡂⢤⡰⠫⣄⡰⠃
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠼⠀⠠⡷⡀⠈
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱

Comment

Pretty sure this is illegal in someway or another, but image you travel the world making YouTube videos of you eating lunch in restrooms. It's a pretty unique niche and you not only review the food but the restroom. xD

~wut?

Comment

Originally posted by TourneDisque View Post
          Pretty sure this is illegal in someway or another, but image you travel the world making YouTube videos of you eating lunch in restrooms. It's a pretty unique niche and you not only review the food but the restroom. xD

~wut?
          That's a great idea Tourne. I'm gonna try this.
          R.I.P Meep Nov 11, 2007 - Dec 2009

[CLUB IHT]

Also the admiral for CLUB RANDOM.

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Visit My Shop! (now inactive, don't visit)

Loaned 23k points to skyfall. 27198/42k. 3k/3k contest

Comment

Originally posted by awesomeness2800 View Post
            That's a great idea Tourne. I'm gonna try this.
            I hear the library actually has more space you should check it out

Comment

Why would anybody want to review a library? Restrooms are much more entertaining and would be interesting to see all the different restrooms that are in the world and the cleanliness of each one too!
              Last edited by Snakehawk100; 08-25-2018, 11:25 AM. Reason: peter
              Woopity poop
              ⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠒⠉⢉⣉⣙⣒⣠⣀
              ⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⠐⡞⢩⣭⣭⣭⣀⡔⣒⡚⠇
              ⠀⠀⠠⠁⠀⠀⠉⢿⡘⠃⣸⠃⠓⠒⢦⠌⢦⡀
              ⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢍⡉⠁⠐⠦⠤⠞⡀⠀⠀⢣
              ⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠉⠉⢳⠄⠀⠸⡆
              ⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇
              ⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡄⠀⠀⠀⡇
              ⡠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⣄⣀⡴⣤⣀⠴⠁⠀⠀⡇
              ⢣⠘⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏
              ⠀⠑⣄⠈⠢⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⡰
              ⠀⠀⠈⠑⢄⡀⠁⠢⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠒⢁⠔
              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⠤⣀⠀⠉⠒⡂⢤⡰⠫⣄⡰⠃
              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠼⠀⠠⡷⡀⠈
              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehawk100 View Post
                Why would anybody want to review a library? Restrooms are much more entertaining and would be interesting to see all the different restrooms that are in the world and the cleanliness of each one too!
                ye, he's jus trynna make sure he won't have any competitors in da bathroom review industry
                Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

sigpic

Comment

how did this post go from FORCE pouring his heart out to bathroom reviews...

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

Originally posted by Ihtbooboo View Post
                    how did this post go from FORCE pouring his heart out to bathroom reviews...
                    cins get outta here

sigpic

Comment

no joni

Originally posted by LiMiTx View Post
                      cins get outta here

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

Originally posted by Ihtbooboo View Post
                        no joni
                        ye cins

sigpic

Comment

nah joni

Originally posted by LiMiTx View Post
                          ye cins

CLUB IHT

Comment

be nice people
                            Woopity poop
                            ⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠒⠉⢉⣉⣙⣒⣠⣀
                            ⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⠐⡞⢩⣭⣭⣭⣀⡔⣒⡚⠇
                            ⠀⠀⠠⠁⠀⠀⠉⢿⡘⠃⣸⠃⠓⠒⢦⠌⢦⡀
                            ⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢍⡉⠁⠐⠦⠤⠞⡀⠀⠀⢣
                            ⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠉⠉⢳⠄⠀⠸⡆
                            ⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇
                            ⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡄⠀⠀⠀⡇
                            ⡠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⣄⣀⡴⣤⣀⠴⠁⠀⠀⡇
                            ⢣⠘⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏
                            ⠀⠑⣄⠈⠢⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⡰
                            ⠀⠀⠈⠑⢄⡀⠁⠢⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠒⢁⠔
                            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⠤⣀⠀⠉⠒⡂⢤⡰⠫⣄⡰⠃
                            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠼⠀⠠⡷⡀⠈
                            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱

Comment

I am nice tho...

CLUB IHT

Comment

Working...
                              X