This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insideraptor's Shop

Hey guys, I made a little shop for anything you might want. I sell the following, please note, I do accept PayPal for discounted prices:

Referral Material:
    -Referral Videos-----------------------------------(200 points)-----($1.75)
    -Fully Furnished Referral Website-------------------(450 points)-----($4.00)
    -Blog Sites----------------------------------------(250 points)-----($2.00)
    *One Blog and one site per customer*

Miscellaneous:
    -Banners -----------------------------------------(25 points)------
    ($0.15)

Xbox Live 48 Hour Codes:
    -Available upon request----------------------------(75 points each)-
    ($0.60)

Message me for details, questions/concerns, pricing issues, or if you are interested in buying anything!
    Last edited by Insideraptor; 11-26-2014, 09:56 AM.
    Battlenets: Azul#11145 (plat), Riddler#11439(gold), Dogs#11149(masters)

Steam id: insideraptor
    steam username: serraptr

I love it

Trusted i always convert points to paypal with him
    Last edited by iiSaiNtZxD; 11-24-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

this is cool

i really like this i like the youtube idea alot i hope to purchase if i can get my rank hiegher

Comment

Bought 2 amazon cards from him a while back. Pretty sure we did a trade request thing on R1 for them too. Anyway good trader

Comment

Bought a site
          ZephyrReaver
          Reaver of the Wind.

Comment

Thanks!

I can confidently say that this guy can be easily trusted to deliver, and even go over details with you, it is greatly appreciated my friend
            Time is an infinitely valuable asset to some. To others, its a prison, binding them in its power and influence. Only those with the will to overcome such a massive boundary, can withstand the constant overhang of Time's presence. What will you let Time govern your life, and how will you use it to your advantage?

sigpic

Comment

Bought a website,Looks beautiful.Thanks Bananasim!

Comment

Just bought a gmail, very fast process, thanks Bananasim
                De-ranked to Gold Nova 1 in CSGO, thank you winter update

Comment

Bought a blog!

Comment

Just bought a blog from him, took about 10 minutes for it to be set up. Great, trusted trader. Thanks Bananasim!

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like my products!

Comment

Originally posted by Bananasim View Post
                        Hey guys, I made a little shop for anything you might want. I sell the following:

-PayPal Cash -------------------------------------(Add 60 points to total amount)
                        -Amazon Cash ------------------------------------(Add 60 points to total amount)
                        -YouTube Channels -------------------------------(35 points)
                        -Gmail Accounts ----------------------------------(35 points)
                        -Fully Furnished Referral Website-------------------(350 points)
                        -Blog Sites----------------------------------------(250 points)
                        -Banners -----------------------------------------(25 points)

Let me know what you want and we will talk, or just reply on the thread
                        A couple questions:
                        1. Is a Gmail/YouTube account 35 points per account?? Because that's REALLY expensive O.o
                        2. Why would we pay an extra 60 points for an Amazon or Paypal reward when we could just buy it ourselves?
                        3. Can we see the banner before buying it?
                        For hours of fun, click on the link below =D

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...72875366931965

Comment

Originally posted by meepfeet View Post
                          A couple questions:
                          1. Is a Gmail/YouTube account 35 points per account?? Because that's REALLY expensive O.o
                          2. Why would we pay an extra 60 points for an Amazon or Paypal reward when we could just buy it ourselves?
                          3. Can we see the banner before buying it?
                          The things that I have posted were recommendations from other users. They wanted banners so I started making banners. They wanted Gmails/YouTubes so I made them Gmails/YouTubes. They wanted Amazon GC's and PayPal because 1) Some people don't want to wait for it, 2) Some people don't like earning cash. Yes, I show you what I will give you.

Comment

Such a great idea to make a shop the prices are very fair

Comment

what do u mean by total amount

what do u mean for the amazon card? add 60 to total amount

what total amount
                              Last edited by lis281; 11-08-2013, 06:00 PM.
                              -Rishi556

Starting 5/7/16, I will be donating all that I earn from this site to charity.

Comment

Working...
                              X