10% Amazon.com discounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% Amazon.com discounts

trynna to break even from losin an amazon account with like $400ish on it. pls buy amazon shiz from me kthx
    ----------------

Accepting points or crypto payments
    --
    Current Balance: $782.61
    (You'd pay $704.35 and save $78.26 after the discount if you took the whole balance)
    --

You can save 10% on anything and everything that can be purchased on amazon up to the above amount (except for prepaid visa cards; you're not allowed to buy those with gift cards)

I have prime so if ur in the US you get free same day, 1 day, or 2 day shipping depending on what's available.

--

If you have Amazon Prime, I can transfer my gift card balance directly to your account, in any interval of or combination of $39, $43, $119, or $131.20 vouchers.

-

If you don't have Prime, I can still transfer a balance to you using the kindle trick, in any interval or combination of $60, $120, or $240 vouchers.

-

If you don't want to receive a gift card balance, I can buy your item(s) for you. Create an Amazon wishlist and send me the link, and I can buy stuff for you without seeing your address)
    Last edited by KingEagle; 08-04-2018, 10:26 AM. Reason: Title OP Request
    Originally posted by jollyhersfa
    Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
    sigpic

I would love to buy a Prepaid Visa! but you wont give it ? why joni i need

Comment

Originally posted by FORCE View Post
      I would love to buy a Prepaid Visa! but you wont give it ? why joni i need
      oki jon, amaozn discount is nao 20%, i'll give you a couple $1 visas if u buy the remainin $100 in my balance
      Originally posted by jollyhersfa
      Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X