One year of Xbox Live Gold!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year of Xbox Live Gold!

I ordered this last night and it took Exactly 48 minutes for me to receive it (Thanks R1!)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i.imgur.com/vH6YKmK.png
    Thanks a lot R1!
    This sweet prize will go nicely with my Xbox One and Advanced warfare (It came with) I got in January, My Xbox One wasn't COMPLETELY paid for by R1 but the majority of it was, I paid for the last little bit of it

__________________________________________________ _________________

__________________________________________________ _______________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I took them with my phone so not the best quality, Thanks R1!
    i liek potatoes

grats dude super qt drawings

Comment

gawd damn! dat pikachu art is off the chain, I didn't know you could draw. My only suggestion would be remove all the background clutter as it's kinda distracting. As an artist myself I don't understand why you think it would be a good idea to spam all these random photos below because clearly everyone came here to see the pokemon fan art. #fruitstand

Comment

Actually I used a tutorial :O
        i liek potatoes

Comment

Originally posted by KeatonPotatoes View Post
          I ordered this last night and it took Exactly 48 minutes for me to receive it (Thanks R1!)

http://i.imgur.com/vH6YKmK.png
          Thanks a lot R1!
          This sweet prize will go nicely with my Xbox One and Advanced warfare (It came with) I got in January, My Xbox One wasn't COMPLETELY paid for by R1 but the majority of it was, I paid for the last little bit of it

__________________________________________________ _________________

__________________________________________________ _______________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I took them with my phone so not the best quality, Thanks R1!
          I LOVE YOUR TESTIMONIAL!!!!!! CONGRATZ BATMAN! Enter this in my contest!!!

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

Lucky. My Xbox 360 broke for the billionth time.
            Here is a recipe for cupcakes

...I don't know how to make cupcakes

ooh look a bad youtube channel --> https://goo.gl/dKzvmh

Comment

Working...
            X