X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotring mechanical pencil

Thanks r1.

da faq? 26 bux?

k i just looked it up and its liek sum premium mechanical pencil shiz dats supposed to "last a lifetime". ders liek no special features or anything but this has already gained a spot on my "useless shiz to buy now and regret buyin later" list, thx
    Last edited by LiMiTx; 10-25-2016, 10:06 PM. Reason: nun of ur businessessess jonison
    Originally posted by jollyhersfa
    Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
    sigpic

Comment

I've actually spent like $14 bucks on a mechanical pencil just for the thicker lead option. You should of picked up the silver version because it looks like a surgical tool. xD Anyways congratz but also hope you didn't buy a fake knockoff from the Japanese merch.

Comment

lol unique prize good job!

Comment

Nice work Jason!
          R.I.P Meep Nov 11, 2007 - Dec 2009

[CLUB IHT]

Also the admiral for CLUB RANDOM.

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Visit My Shop! (now inactive, don't visit)

Loaned 23k points to skyfall. 27198/42k. 3k/3k contest

Comment

Wow that is one fancy pencil! GRATZ JASON with the baller pencil!

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
              X