R1 2016 Xmas Haul!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1 2016 Xmas Haul!!!

THANK YOU REWARDS1 for making this a great xmas!
    I did all my Christmas shopping through R1 (PayPal Cashouts, $500 Giftcard for Nordstrom, and $50 London Drugs Gift Card)! My family and friends all love their gifts.

There were more gifts also but I forgot to take pics. Chocolates and more clothes items.

<3 Ihtbooboo <3

Frozen toys, RC Drone, Organic cotton Baby Blanket from Nordstrom, Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette, Dri Fit sports Tshirt.

Light It up Smashbox Makeup Gift Sets.

Cobra RC Drone.

Musical Dancing Gingerbread Man, American Eagle Long Sleeve and more.

Urban Decay Naked Eye shadow Palette, Urrban Decay Naked Smokey Eye shadow Palette, Two Spider Man zip up hoodies, Giant Candy canes and more.

THANKS AGAIN R1!
    Last edited by Ihtbooboo; 01-09-2017, 02:40 PM.

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Iht keepin it classy with the $500+ rewards xD

Awesome gifts you got, Keep reppin Team Canada on R1.
    De-ranked to Gold Nova 1 in CSGO, thank you winter update

Comment

Originally posted by Dynastuz View Post
      Iht keepin it classy with the $500+ rewards xD

Awesome gifts you got, Keep reppin Team Canada on R1.
      Thanks Dyna! Hope you got lots of great goodies from R1 too!! You probably have like $5000 cashouts or something baller lol!

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

Nice work Cindy!
        R.I.P Meep Nov 11, 2007 - Dec 2009

[CLUB IHT]

Also the admiral for CLUB RANDOM.

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Visit My Shop! (now inactive, don't visit)

Loaned 23k points to skyfall. 27198/42k. 3k/3k contest

Comment

noice joni cins, and tf'in hell dat drone is tiny
          Originally posted by jollyhersfa
          Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
          sigpic

Comment

Nice haul! Good job with all the saving up, looks like it paid off....for everyone except yourself, didn't you treat yourself to a gift?

Comment

Nah I don't need to treat myself. Maybe next year lol.

Originally posted by randomguy2k3 View Post
              Nice haul! Good job with all the saving up, looks like it paid off....for everyone except yourself, didn't you treat yourself to a gift?

CLUB IHT

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy2k3 View Post
                savin up = spendin tons of money in jp and winning for like the 5th time
                Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

sigpic

Comment

I did save a lot though even with the jp winnings. Never won 5 times I wish!

Originally posted by LiMiTx View Post
                  savin up = spendin tons of money in jp and winning for like the 5th time

CLUB IHT

Comment

Originally posted by Ihtbooboo View Post
                    I did save a lot though even with the jp winnings. Never won 5 times I wish!
                    well i dunt keep track, i think u've won like 3 or 4 tiems tho, u gotten $1k+ from jp

sigpic

Comment

that is lifetime also I lost a ton before winning so sometimes i break even. -_-'

Originally posted by LiMiTx View Post
                      well i dunt keep track, i think u've won like 3 or 4 tiems tho, u gotten $1k+ from jp

CLUB IHT

Comment

Hey, thanks for sharing the pictures, everything looks amazing.

Comment

Thanks TD!

Originally posted by TourneDisque View Post
                          Hey, thanks for sharing the pictures, everything looks amazing.

CLUB IHT

Comment

Very nice haul there, ihtboo. I forgot to take pictures of the stuff I bought for christmas from R1, although I do still have the info on amazon I could upload that but will have to be without a hand written thank you note in the images obviously.

Anyway, good job.

Comment

POSTT! I wanna see all the goodies you got!!!

Originally posted by Rewarders1 View Post
                              Very nice haul there, ihtboo. I forgot to take pictures of the stuff I bought for christmas from R1, although I do still have the info on amazon I could upload that but will have to be without a hand written thank you note in the images obviously.

Anyway, good job.

CLUB IHT

Comment

Working...
                              X