l33t h4x (pi zero w)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l33t h4x (pi zero w)

i was bored and had money so i got a pi zero w ($10 version of a small fully functional computer, normal version is $5 and has no onboard wifi/bluetooth)

had to buy a fking mini-hdmi cable for dis pizza shiz tho

I turned it into a ~~l33T h4X0RiNG~~ device tho,

you plug it into a computer and it simulates a keyboard and installs a little backdoor thing i made that gives me a reverse shell and some other kewl stuff

here it is in action: http://www.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=10476
    Last edited by rmsoft1; 01-25-2018, 11:10 AM.
    Originally posted by jollyhersfa
    Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
    sigpic

That thing tiny gratz joni!

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

How much it is ?
      Last edited by rmsoft1; 01-25-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MelisaNg View Post
        How much it is ?
        $5 for normal thingy, $10 for wifi+bt edition
        Originally posted by jollyhersfa
        Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X