Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

goodbye mentors, hello friendly and helpful!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodbye mentors, hello friendly and helpful!

instead of dedicated mentors, which placed heavy emphasis on active mentors being around (and getting overwhelmed at times), we've decided to change a few things.

now, ANYONE who is friendly and helpful to new members can be rewarded! yes, even rookies.

how this works - when a new member asks a question in general chat and you want to help them out, you MUST respond to them with the @ direct response (ie. double-click their chat message). OR, add them as a friend and PM them directly.

help guide new members through their first few survey credits will earn you up to $0.25. once the new member receives their first 1-2 completes, they'll be asked who has helped them the most (they may select up to 3 people) and those users will receive a portion of the reward, depending on how the new member rates them.

happy helpful and friendly!

How is it possible to see if the system logged you as the new members mentor?

Example: someone just says "@NewUser Hello" but then you actually help them via the same method of @ response?

Comment

Awesome bean, thanks! This will be very useful to me
      R.I.P Meep Nov 11, 2007 - Dec 2009

[CLUB IHT]

Also the admiral for CLUB RANDOM.

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Visit My Shop! (now inactive, don't visit)

Loaned 23k points to skyfall. 27198/42k. 3k/3k contest

Comment

Originally posted by TourneDisque View Post
        How is it possible to see if the system logged you as the new members mentor?

Example: someone just says "@NewUser Hello" but then you actually help them via the same method of @ response?
        they'll get to choose the user(s) [up to 3] who they feel have been the most helpful, from a list.

ie. genuinely helpful > spammy talkalot

Comment

• lonelymonkey
          lonelymonkey commented
          Editing a comment
          test test test test test

This is good news for a lot of the users that are helpful!

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

Originally posted by Ihtbooboo View Post
          for a lot of the users that are helpful!
          how can there be a lot of users that are helpful if there aren't even a lot of users (active in chat)
          Last edited by rmsoft1; 03-23-2018, 12:15 PM.
          Originally posted by jollyhersfa
          Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X