Where's the referral list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the referral list?

Probably a stupid question but where can I go to see all my referrals?

I don't believe that there's a definitive place where you can simply view a complete list of your referrals, but you can see all of your active referrals (those who have done at least one offer/survey) and view other informative referral stats in the different tabs on this page.
    Last edited by awesomeness2800; 06-08-2018, 10:41 PM.
    R.I.P Meep Nov 11, 2007 - Dec 2009

[CLUB IHT]

Also the admiral for CLUB RANDOM.

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Visit My Shop! (now inactive, don't visit)

Loaned 23k points to skyfall. 27198/42k. 3k/3k contest

Comment

on a side note you could set up a welcome msg and then have a list of new referrals in your sent mailbox: http://www.rewards1.com/private-mess...hp#welcomemail

Comment

Originally posted by awesomeness2800 View Post
        I don't believe that there's a definitive place where you can simply view a complete list of your referrals, but you can see all of your active referrals (those who have done at least one offer/survey) and view other informative referral stats in the different tabs on this page.
        Note that you have to click the "details" tab on the side pane after following this link to see the last that jaweni's talking about.
        Originally posted by jollyhersfa
        Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
        sigpic

Comment

And you have to set the start date to when you first started getting referrals.
          Project: Classified

Comment

Working...
          X