Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to R1? The most common questions are shown here, READ!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to R1? The most common questions are shown here, READ!

BIG TEXT NOTE: IF YOUR QUESTION IS NOT LISTED HERE:

http://www.rewards1.com/search.php AND SEARCH FOR IT IN Q&A!

Also, check the FAQ!

IF NOTHING COMES UP,

THEN YOU CAN POST AN Q&A QUESTION! Help decrease the size of annoying, common Q&A questions by following this..

Considering this is stickied, there isn't really an excuse for not reading it - other than ignorance.

I'm seeing a lot of the same questions being asked, so i'll make a nice db of them.

Right, let's start

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: I don't understand Rewards1 at all!

A: Well, if you don't understand it, try my Ultimate Guide to Rewards1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How do I get x/x code/x item? (where x=anything)

A: Refer to the above questions - earn points. You can use them to redeem for Gift Cards, Game Codes, or make a custom order.

Q: Why am I not earning points from games?

A: You are not guaranteed to earn points from games - let's face it, you aren't going to get a UGC by playing a game for an hour. R1 gets money whenever you see that ad at the start of a game, and whenever you play games you get entered into a prize draw for a small amount of points.

Q: Help! I did a 1/2/5/10/20/30/50/100/200/500 point offer and it never paid me! Give me my points!

A: This does happen every once in a while. If you are not credited for an offer, it is because the advertiser who put up the offer has not paid Rewards1. First, wait 24 hours or more before you ask, as some offers take a while to credit. When you complete an offer, leave the window up for a few minutes before closing as to make sure you are tracked. Rewards1 can not credit you if an advertiser does not pay - take it up with the advertiser. Also, points can be withheld if you use false info - this counts as fraud, don't do it!

Q: Rewards1 has accused me of using a proxy/shared network! SCAM!

A: Firstly, it's not a scam - there are multiple explanations. Check you are not connected to a proxy - it violates the advertiser's contract if you use a proxy. Secondly, if you are on a shared network then make sure no-one else has an R1 account. This usually arises when multiple people in a household make an account, keep in mind this is not allowed. If you have multiple R1 users in your household then you must amend it. You will be let off if you realised your mistake and stopped, but constant use=ban.

Q: How do I improve my rank?

A: It is based on you earning points OR getting referrals, ordering rewards, and having an older account age. I quote from the FAQ;

"ranks is a system used both to recognise trusted users, as well as minimize risk of fraud. New users all start out at rank 1, with limited features."

If you still don't understand, refer to the question further down in the Q&A called "I don't understand how to rank up...".

Q: Can I turn cash to points/points to cash?

A: Yes, you may turn cash to points as cash is flexible: It can be cashed out for real life money or used for prizes. However, points may only be used for prizes, as the terms set down by Rewards1's advertisers forbid points being converted to cash.

Q: On the Special Offers I done a 1/2/5/10/20/50/100/200/500 point offer and only got credited half!

A: On Special Offers, you are credited in COINS, not points. 2 coins=1 point.

Q: How do I make offers more likely to credit?

A: Firstly, make sure you clear your browser cache/cookies before each offer. Secondly, after fulfilling the requirement of an offer, try to leave it open for at least 5 minutes. If it's a low paying one, you may want to skip this, but ALWAYS leave the window open for about 5 minutes if the offer is high paying.

Q: Is there such a thing as a hacked ref link?/OHMAIGAWD I FOUND A HACKED REF LINK IMMA BE BILLIONTRILLIONAIRE IS IT LEGIT?!?!?!

A: No, this is a common type of scam. They get you to sign up at earn an amount such as 100 points to benefit the referrer, promising that it will be turned into "999999" points or such. This is always a scam, and infact, multiple accounts may get you banned.

Q: OHMAIGAWD my points were taken away SCAMZMZMMZNM/Why were the points for my offer reversed?

A: Click this link.

Q: I don't understand how to rank up...

A: As of Feburary 8th, 2013, there has been a rework of the rank system. Click this link to find out more.

Q: How do I log out?

A: Click this link to log out. Alternatively, hover over your name and choose the dropdown "LOGOUT" option.

I add more questions every once in a while, mainly to use for directing rank 1's in chat. Feel free to shoot more questions at me below and if they are common questions i'll add them to this thread.
    Last edited by Sandstorm2204; 03-24-2013, 10:30 PM. Reason: They see me addin', they hatin'... Lol.
    You'll find me at EcoLegendCraft if ya need me.

| Ultimate Guide to Rewards1 |

h the most comment questions on REwards1 are

'is this virus?'

'will this site steal my identity?'

'im only 9 is this site scam?'
    Read my referral guide here:

http://www.rewards1.com/showthread.php?p=25025

Comment

Originally posted by tonyrules2 View Post
      h the most comment questions on REwards1 are

'is this virus?'

'will this site steal my identity?'

'im only 9 is this site scam?'
      I'll add them later in the little kid section

ty

Comment

I feel like this should be in suggestions to be added into the FAQ.
        Nice thread.
        Formerly known as Nick0901isAwesome.

sigpic

"Everyone gather around for a show. Watch as this man disappears as we know.
        Do me a favor and try to ignore, as you watch him fall through a bleeding trapdoor"

Member of "Club IHT."

Comment

Good work sandstorm! Much appreciated. Will talk about FAQ with team, thanks Trust =)

ps. another note about sponsors is that they check the accuracy of information as well so points can be withheld due to false information given.
          Last edited by Nooma; 10-20-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

If only people actually took the time to read, we'd have less of the same questions recurring. Anyway, I shall sticky this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dotti View Post
              If only people actually took the time to read, we'd have less of the same questions recurring. Anyway, I shall sticky this thread.
              The only way to stop people from asking questions over and over again would to make them view the FAQ 10 times before they could post a question thread LOL, it's amazing how people can't read sometimes :P But at least this will help.

Comment

Updated OP.

Comment

Bump.

(Why am I bumping a sticky?)

So that it appears as the newest post in the Q&A section. People don't read the sticky otherwise. >_<

Comment

I dont understand the games earning...

could you give me a more clear answer? What are my chances of getting points... should i play for time? How much? Or should i just reset the game all the time to watch the ad? For how much points are we talking about (1-3? 3-6?)

Comment

Before the game loads, there's a random chance (similar to the search tool) that you will be rewarded a few points. I'm not sure how much but it's under 10 points. It's more for fun than a way to earn, offers and surveys (and referrals) are the best way to earn points.

Comment

so i saw the search to win thing whats that about

Comment

Working...
                        X