I'm being punished because one of my referrals got deleted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being punished because one of my referrals got deleted

One of my referrals who had made me over $200 got deleted so my cash balance has been sitting on zero for months.

I don't think that's right

Originally posted by MrCross View Post
    I don't think that's right
    why not?
    Originally posted by jollyhersfa
    Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i <3 systematicgal3k2!! i really hope we get married some day
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiMiTx View Post
      why not?
      I didn't do anything wrong

Comment

What do you mean by deleted? Was their account deleted/closed, or were they simply reversed?
        R.I.P Meep Nov 11, 2007 - Dec 2009

[CLUB IHT]

Also the admiral for CLUB RANDOM.

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Visit My Shop! (now inactive, don't visit)

Loaned 23k points to skyfall. 27198/42k. 3k/3k contest

Comment

You earn a set percentage of the earnings of your referrals (40% for you, since you're a senior). If they aren't earning, you obviously aren't going to earn anything from them.

If they got reversed. then they lost their earnings, and so any bonus you got from them will be taken.
          Now it is not the Communists but our own government that seeks our slavery, spies on us and gives us less and less while taking more and more. The biggest hollow rabbit of all to me is the American people. We are lazy, scared and apathetic.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE IM PICKLE DIIIIICCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBALUBADUBDUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiMiTx View Post
            You earn a set percentage of the earnings of your referrals (40% for you, since you're a senior). If they aren't earning, you obviously aren't going to earn anything from them.

If they got reversed. then they lost their earnings, and so any bonus you got from them will be taken.
            This is true. When someone gets reversed, R1 can't keep that money because the sponsor reclaimed the payment for an offer/survey completion due to suspicious/fraudulent behavior exhibited by the user in question, so R1 has to refund the money that was paid to them - including the referrer's referral bonus and the points/cash earned by the referral.

So effectively, if R1 can't keep the money, you can't keep the money because there is no money to be kept.
            Last edited by awesomeness2800; 05-26-2018, 12:10 PM.

[CLUB IHT]

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Comment

This is a classic case of not putting all your eggs in one basket. But I do agree if the moola was added to your balance you should get to keep them as Rewards1 already has a hold system in place to prevent suspicious/fraudulent behavior.

But OP might need to explain more??

Comment

is it this guy?

http://www.rewards1.com/forums-profi...ser_id=1907810

His account isn't closed or banned.

You have to have active ref to get cash earnings. If they do not earn no cash.

Just go do more referring.

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

No, there was someone who got deleted and I went in the hole several hundred dollars

Comment

No, there was someone who got deleted and I went in the hole several hundred dollars
                    What do you mean by "deleted," though? Was their account banned/closed, or were their earnings simply reversed?

[CLUB IHT]

Comment

Do you remember their name?

sigpic

Comment

no one gets deleted (either they got banned or they closed acct). If your ref got reversed so do you! there is no money when its reversed. That is how it works. you can't count on 1 ref.
                        Last edited by Ihtbooboo; 06-03-2018, 05:19 PM.

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

Your account balance is positive and is not negative hundreds of dollars.

Comment

Working...
                          X