Offer Tips From a Real Pro.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer Tips From a Real Pro.

So recently I've noticed this board is completely dead. I figured, why not bring it to life? I'm sure there are a few other fellow "pros" that can provide very useful information to users throughout Rewards1. I am urging you to take the time and create a thread. This, is my thread. I will try to make it as detailed as possible and hopefully earn you some extra points. So, let us begin!

Facebook Offers
    Offer Credit Rating: OOOOO

These offers are usually rather easy to complete. Click on an offer that requires Facebook and load the page up. Depending on what the description says, one Facebook offer may differ from another. If it is a "game application allow" offer, you, of course, should allow the application. In order to almost guarantee credit, you should always play a few levels into the game. Liking the page never hurts either. If it is a "facebook like" offer, then you should obviously like the Facebook page. Also, click a few links and comment on a few things for a larger credit chance. That's usually all there really is to Facebook offers.
    CPC/PTC (Paid to Click) Offers

Offer Credit Rating:OOOOO

These are, by far, the easiest offers to complete. Most CPC/PTC offers only require you to click through to their page. But, as you should know, not all offers credit. Even CPC/PTC. If you've followed the directions, but still have not received credit, open the offer again. Click links, explore the site, maybe even register. Honestly, that's all there is to it.
    Register and Confirm Offers
    Offer Credit RatingOOOOO

A fairly easy offer category if you know how to complete them. Start by finding the register option for the linked site if you haven't been redirected to the registration page already. Sign up using valid information and a valid E-mail address. When you finish the registration process, go to your E-mail and check for any type of confirmation E-mail. Click it/them. Click it again for luck. Once your E-mail is confirmed, if you're not already signed in, sign in. Browse the site a bit, and if required, complete an offer. These are usually fast, easy offers. But some stubborn offers may credit randomly. Always try these types of offers at least twice. If there is a path of offers presented to you before a confirmation E-mail is issued, click yes or submit to at least five of them. There is no real "trick" to registration offers, just gotta get lucky.
    Download Offers

First off, you should know that the majority of these offers credit at a complete random rate. In order to increase your chances, all you can really do is experiment with different browsers and download every random spam program included with the initial program you are getting paid to download for. It doesn't get more detailed than this sorry.
    Say Yes to Three or More Offers in the Path Offers

These offers are rather difficult to explain, so I will just copy my previous guide I made on another website

-Preperation-
    First off, this is NOT a shortcut method. You will need to take time and complete these offers, so lazy people, you might want to find yourself a different guide. The E-mail provider that you're going to want to use is actually not Yahoo!, but Hotmail. For EVERY offer you're going to want to create a new Hotmail and clear your cookies using CCleaner: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download. Make your E-mail something legit, such as: iamsocool@hotmail.com, bananaluvr@hotmail.com, iamsusanbanko@hotmail.com Etc. Instead of something along the lines of hsudihfisudf@hotmail.com Now that you cleared your cookie and have your Hotmail E-mail start up an offer.

-Submitting Information-
    Usually offers like these start out with a page asking for nothing, but your E-mail or zip code. You're going to want to enter your valid E-mail or zip code along with the occasional vote in a poll (Ex: Which is better? Coke or Pepsi?(Pepsi) Which is better? Skittles or Starburst?(Skittles) Etc.) WAIT! Before you hit that submit button, click anywhere on the page and wait five seconds, now click submit. Here you should find yourself at a page where you enter your address and phone number. Enter V-A-L-I-D information and do the same thing as on the last page, click somewhere on the page and wait five seconds before you hit that sexy "Submit" button. If there's questions such as "Do you have diabetes?", "Do you want free stuff?", or "Do you want to take surveys?" say yes to those.

-Popups-
    Even if the site spams you with fifty popups, keep them open/minimize them. That's all I have to say about this.

-The Offer Path-
    This is the important part. You'll be taken through a path of about anywhere between 10-50 offers. You need to learn when and when not to hit the skip button. Do not hit the skip button if there is a list of offers with yes/no check boxes only, click yes to all of these. Do not hit the skip button if the page is asking for your zip code or just your E-mail, submit this info. When the offer takes you to the next page is when you hit that skip button. NEVER hit the skip button if there is a page with just a banner and a blue/green/grey "Submit" button. Always hit the submit button and let the page load fully before closing out of the newly opened page. complete any offers of your choice that require a whole sign up process or for you to purchase an item. Continue through the offer path until you reach the final pages.

-Silver/Gold/Platinum Offers-
    This part is easier than most people make it seem. If the page says complete one offer, click on two. If the page asks you to click on two offers, click three and so on. Let the pages load fully AND KEEP THEM OPEN! You do not need to complete the offers. Always click on the featured offer along with the required amount of offers. Keep continuing through the Silver/Gold/Platinum offers until you reach a (usually green) bonus offers button. Click on this and it will take you to a page with even more offers, click all of them, let them load, keep them open. When you have done this, at the bottom of the page it should say something like "Click here when you are done completing the offers" click that. Leave everything open, go back to R1 and refresh. Hopefully it works, but as you know offer like these can be a hit or miss.

-Tips-

-Usually at the bottom of the Silver/Gold/Platinum offers there should be a link for the advertiser's Policies and Terms, click this.

-Never go into another tab while completing an offer, stick with it.

-Experiment with different browsers..

I WILL BE ADDING MORE TO THIS GUIDE IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!

EDIT: DONE!
    Last edited by Trust; 11-12-2014, 01:32 PM.
    Formerly known as Nick0901isAwesome.

sigpic

"Everyone gather around for a show. Watch as this man disappears as we know.
    Do me a favor and try to ignore, as you watch him fall through a bleeding trapdoor"

Member of "Club IHT."

Good job on this!

Comment

its amazing

Comment

Kool Stuff

thats lame nah jk nice guide
        sigpic
        Ultimate is always better

Comment

nice, ty for tip/guide
          http://www.freeultimategamecard.com/pocketaces240

Comment

Thanks for this guide Trust!!! It is full of useful tips I never knew about!

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

PART ONE

Welcome to:

--
              Introduction/What is a GPT?
              --
              What is a GPT site? A GPT (or "Get-Paid-To") site is a website on the internet where advertisers allow you to complete their offers/surveys in return for some sort of reward. Rewards range from everything like bitcoins to PayPal or Amazon.com gift cards to prepaid cellphone minutes. GPT sites have been around for ages and allow people to earn some extra cash to spend without actually touching their budgets. Sounds like an easy way to make money, right? Sadly, not all offers/surveys credit your account, so you have to find the tips and tricks to get them to unlock. This thread will go through multiples of those tips and tricks to ensure that you make the most money, with the least bit of effort!

--
              Getting the Offer/Survey to Unlock
              --
              Sadly, not all offers and surveys unlock and give you your reward on the first go. If they did, that would be too easy, right? You have to know what makes the offer tick. Below I will list the main types of offers and how to get them to successfully unlock. Please note, some offers/surveys are pretty much impossible to unlock. If you've tried the offer/survey at least three times and it hasn't unlocked, try a different offer and skip over it the next time you see it.

Facebook Offers
              These offers are relatively easy. They generally involve you liking or sharing a page. Sometimes, you may have to enter some sort of sweepstakes. It's simple to get these to credit. Follow the description of the offers and always do more. If the offer tells you to like the page, like it AND share it. If the offer tells you to enter a sweepstakes, like the page AND then enter the sweepstakes. Simple. If you can't get a Facebook offer to credit, try creating a new Facebook account. If it doesn't work after three tries, ignore the offer and move on. However, these offers work ninety percent of the time.

Video Offers
              These are very, very easy offers. Most of the time, you simply have to do exactly what you think you have to do, watch the video. I recommend watching forty-five seconds of the video (if it's that long in the first place) and then checking the site you're on to see if it credited. If not, then you should continue to watch the entire video. Videos credit ninety-nine percent of the time. Sadly, since there is little to no effort in watching videos, they also pay a ton less. Video payouts usually range from $0.01-$0.15. Just like other offers, you'll find a rotten egg or two. Some videos, God knows why, simply will not credit you. You know the deal, watch it three times and if it still hasn't credited, ignore it and move on.

Paid-to-Click Offers
              These are, by far, the easiest offers to do. Click on the offer, visit the site for thirty seconds, get credit. Simple. I recommend clicking on a few ads featured on the site as that may help your chances of getting credited. Of course, these offers have their fair share of rotten eggs. Click on the site three times, if it still has not credited, ignore it and move on.

Paid-to-Sign-Up Offers (Hard)
              I'll state this right off the bat; these offers can be a huge pain in the butt. The standard form of a hard Paid-to-Sign-Up (PTSU) offer is a standard registration followed by a long path of offers that you can say "yes" or "no" to. These offers are long, tedious, and have a poor credit rate. However, they often pay quite a bit. Best advice I can give you is to use an E-mail provider listed in the "Preferred E-mail Providers" list to register and then continue to say yes to as many offers as you can. I recommend saving these offers for last. They're good for extra offers when you're competing in a contest or something along those lines. Some forms of these offers have a "Silver, Gold, and Platinum" offers page at the end. These offers require you to buy something. Simply click three offers on each page and let them load fully. Once they're fully loaded, exit out of them. ALWAYS leave the final pages of these offers open if they do not credit right away. This will increase your chances of getting credited tremendously. Refreshing can also help occasionally as a last resort. Always check the E-mail you used for a confirmation E-mail.

Paid-to-Sign-Up Offers (Easy)
              This is the other form of a Paid-to-Sign-Up (PTSU) that is far easier than the other. Usually it simply requires you to sign up to a website and confirm your E-mail. You know, things you do on a regular basis using the internet. Enter your information and finish the registration process. You may or may not need to confirm your E-mail. If you're not sure, always check your E-mail just as a precautionary measure. These offers credit okay. They're not the best, but you can make some good money off of them.

Gaming Offers
              These pretty much go along with the easy PTSU offers. However, I find they credit at a lot higher rate. Register for the game and check your E-mail for a confirmation. Some of these offers require you to play the game. Play it a little. If there's a tutorial, finish it. If you're required to download the game, download it. Do not install it. Check the website you're using to see if the offer credited, if not, follow the "Download Offers" instructions. This is one of my favorite types of offers.

Download Offers
              These offers can get fairly tedious and annoying. First things first, make sure you download the free program known as Sandboxie. For information on Sandboxie, read the information on the page. Essentially it installs the program to a "sandbox" on empty space on your hard drive to prevent viruses from reaching your important files. When you're done with the installation, simply run the program sandboxed and then delete all of the sandboxes' contents. Now, on how to do the download offers themselves. Download the program and run the installation sandboxed. If there are partner downloads in the installation, include them as well. All you have to do is download and install the program while accepting the partner offers and then open the newly downloaded program. Sounds easy? It can be, but some downloads take forever, and I mean forever. Also these offers credit at about a rate of fifty percent. I strongly advise staying away from these offers until there's absolutely nothing else left.

Surveys
              These are your standard stereotypical surveys. You'll get asked questions that you have to answer to qualify for a survey that fits your profile. These can be really hard, honestly. You get denied multiple times and even when you get accepted into a survey, you can get kicked out for not fitting the survey provider's requirements perfectly. They can also be as long as two hours to complete. These are good if you have a lot of spare time on your hands and they are usually worth quite a bit of money.

--
              General Tips
              --
              Here are some general tips to help you get offers and surveys to credit more often:

• Create spam E-mails, and many of them. You do not want to use your main E-mail account.

• Use real information on all offers/surveys. This helps the offers/surveys to credit better and is often a requirement on most GPT sites.

• Use a new E-mail regularly.

• Clear your cookies and cache after every ten offers or so.

• Take your time. Rushing makes the offer credit poorly.

• Leave all confirmation/ending pages open for at least three minutes if they haven't credited already.

• Be patient; some offers can take quite a while to credit.

--

sigpic

Do me a favor and try to ignore, as you watch him fall through a bleeding trapdoor"

Member of "Club IHT."

Comment

PART TWO

Preferred E-mail Providers
                --
                I recommend using either Outlook, Yahoo!, AOL, GMX, Mail.com, Gmail, or Yandex.

--
                Referrals
                --
                I'm not big on referring myself, but it's the big referrers that make the big money. The only advice I can really give you is, quality over quantity. You're more likely to get ten referrals from a good referral video/website than to get one from your link spammed on random websites accompanied with "click here fur the free stuffz!!!11!!." Just put your time into referring. Use unsaturated niches. You get out what you put into it, essentially.

--
                Need Help With a Specific Offer?
                --
                If there's any specific offer you're having trouble with, please, feel free to send me a PM at any time. I'll be more than happy to help you out!

--
                Closing
                --
                This guide has now come to an end. If there's anything you'd like for me to add, feel free to post below or PM me with suggestions on how I can improve this guide. If you're still having trouble getting a grasp on the GPT world, PM me and I will be more than happy to help you one on one. I also hope you guys appreciate and find this guide useful. I started it months ago and finished the most of it today. Thanks once more for reading, I hope this helps others earn a bit of spare change.

sigpic

Member of "Club IHT."

Comment

Cool, nice guide. Hope some of the newbies will be able to find it useful.
                  R.I.P Meep Nov 11, 2007 - Dec 2009

[CLUB IHT]

Also the admiral for CLUB RANDOM.

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Visit My Shop! (now inactive, don't visit)

Loaned 23k points to skyfall. 27198/42k. 3k/3k contest

Comment

Very nice guide Trust! Will use this is noob ask how do I earn points. #1 asked question on R1.

CLUB IHT

[DRAGON SLAYER] (Legend): randomguy2K3, lakesbrian, awesomeness2800, Twobroz, Xan1, Keatonpotaoes, LightShades

Comment

i suggest adding like a rateing for each type of offer/way of earning
                      Next Reward: ....

Visit My Shop!

\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
                      |[SHADOW DRAGON] CLUB IHT [SHADOW DRAGON]|
                      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Comment

Originally posted by herrychen View Post
                        i suggest adding like a rateing for each type of offer/way of earning
                        There used to be one for offers...
                        Last edited by awesomeness2800; 09-13-2015, 10:54 AM.

[CLUB IHT]

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken." -rick322

Comment

I miss the old R1 design scheme.
                          Also, like the rating system I have in my previous version of the guide with the difficulty of certain offers?

sigpic

Member of "Club IHT."

Comment

Originally posted by Trust View Post
                            I miss the old R1 design scheme.
                            Also, like the rating system I have in my previous version of the guide with the difficulty of certain offers?
                            Yeah, it's pretty good

[CLUB IHT]

Comment

Don't lie on surveys or cheat on offers
                              *Plays Reading Rainbow song*

tbh I just wanted an excuse to post the reading rainbow picture
                              i liek potatoes

Comment

Working...
                              X